This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So do we know when Bank is supposed to come out?

#41ForgottenTimePosted 1/3/2014 10:30:52 AM(edited)
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
This makes no sense. The holidays are over and the servers are basically back to normal. Why is there no plans or anything? I just need to get an understanding on it. Is it possible that the servers couldn't handle bank to begin with? Is this the problem and why they refuse to put it back? I just don't understamd why we need to wait any longer.

They probably have to buy and install more servers. Don't expect pokebank till late february.

Please shut up. Stop with the speculation then confirming it as fact. You know about as much as i do so can it

You sound almost as bad as those anti hackers that think hacks wont pass pokebank.

How? Just because i'm calling you out on your bull****? You don't get to tell me when to expect it seeing as you don't work for nintendo.

Buzz wording the word speculation
Requires proof for everything and can't use their brain to fit what we know together
Full denial

Yeah, you sound just as bad as those kids.
#42SlytherSlayerPosted 1/3/2014 10:32:21 AM
MJpopcorn.gif
#43Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 10:34:08 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...

They probably have to buy and install more servers. Don't expect pokebank till late february.

Please shut up. Stop with the speculation then confirming it as fact. You know about as much as i do so can it

You sound almost as bad as those anti hackers that think hacks wont pass pokebank.

How? Just because i'm calling you out on your bull****? You don't get to tell me when to expect it seeing as you don't work for nintendo.

Buzz wording the word speculation
Requires proof for everything and can't use their brain to fit what we know together
Full denial

Yeah, you sound just as bad as those kids.

Ah ok then i'll play your game. What exactly do we know about the situation and then show to me how that indicates a late February release.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#44BlackucardPosted 1/3/2014 10:34:55 AM
Nintendo is racist. Expect it in 2015
---
PKMN White FC - 1034 0591 4960
Pkmn Y FC - 2208-5668 -6777 IGN=Wolsbane
#45ForgottenTimePosted 1/3/2014 10:38:07 AM
Haku125 posted...

Ah ok then i'll play your game. What exactly do we know about the situation and then show to me how that indicates a late February release.

We know that their servers cannot handle bank since it was stated here http://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/information/2013/info2.html

We know it takes time to buy / install servers

We know that Nintendo is extremely incompetent and will probably screw up at least 5 times in the progress of installing new servers.
#46x-takuya-xPosted 1/3/2014 10:41:08 AM
agreed with Haku125, completely disagree with ForgottenTime.

anyway, i hope we'll get it before super smash wiiU / 3ds comes out
#47Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 10:42:05 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

We know that Nintendo is extremely incompetent and will probably screw up at least 5 times in the progress of installing new servers.

THERE IT IS! The pure speculation and what if scenario. We don't know they need to install new servers as they have never said this. And what do ya know, nothing you said indicated a late February release. Try harder.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#48AurawhispererPosted 1/3/2014 10:44:12 AM
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

THERE IT IS! The pure speculation and what if scenario. We don't know they need to install new servers as they have never said this. And what do ya know, nothing you said indicated a late February release. Try harder.

And if that's the case also Nintendo will slowly start losing their consumers. Gamers now days are tired of being screwed over by console companies. Most turn to PC because most of these games are either pirate or ROM already. Hell Black and White 2 already have a ROM.
---
Don't like me? Don't feed me. Problem Solved.
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#49ForgottenTimePosted 1/3/2014 10:44:30 AM
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

Oh right I forgot, Nintendo has magical powers that lets them increase the capabilities of their servers.
Are you seriously telling me that you don't sound like one of those anti hackers? You're buzz wording the hell out of the word speculation.
#50Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 10:46:08 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

Oh right I forgot, Nintendo has magical powers that lets them increase the capabilities of their servers.
Are you seriously telling me that you don't sound like one of those anti hackers? You're buzz wording the hell out of the word speculation.

Still not convincing me of the late February release. Why go telling me to expect something if you aren't going to prove it?
---