This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So do we know when Bank is supposed to come out?

#51ForgottenTimePosted 1/3/2014 11:47:48 AM
Haku125 posted...

Still not convincing me of the late February release. Why go telling me to expect something if you aren't going to prove it?

Just clam down and wait to be proven wrong like those anti hackers. There's nothing I can really do to prove it to you since you lack common sense and a brain.
#52AurawhispererPosted 1/3/2014 11:50:00 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

Still not convincing me of the late February release. Why go telling me to expect something if you aren't going to prove it?

Just clam down and wait to be proven wrong like those anti hackers. There's nothing I can really do to prove it to you since you lack common sense and a brain.

Throwing insults only shows how further wrong you are. Clearly we already know that anti hacking will never exist due to how old tech Nintendo is and doesn't have the capability of detecting hacked codes like the CIA would know. The only thing they can do is continually update the 3ds and patch the games to avoid any further glitches or freeze ups or ways to cheat.
---
Don't like me? Don't feed me. Problem Solved.
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#53Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 11:50:14 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

Haha really? I lack a brain? Nice way to end it. Clearly it is you lacking the brain, making claims but not being able to support them. Pathetic.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#54TuokoPosted 1/3/2014 11:50:30 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

And yet, you act like it's confirmed to be released in February? Stop it.

You don't know the release date, just like everyone else.
#55x-takuya-xPosted 1/3/2014 11:50:36 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

lmao, you sound so bitter. you can't blame him for not buying your crap. you sound like the one who lacks common sense and a brain tbqh.
#56MPTrilogy1Posted 1/3/2014 11:53:07 AM
Someone posted on Nintendo's page on FB called Nintendo a few min ago. The rep told him that they don't know a release date for the Pokemon Bank because the eShop is still having some problems that they r trying to fix. But the eShop been working fine for the past few days.....wonder what problems they are having.
#57kingjam1Posted 1/3/2014 11:57:05 AM
When Flipnote Studio 3DS comes out?
---
Can't think of anything
#58x-takuya-xPosted 1/3/2014 11:59:06 AM
kingjam1 posted...

it's best to PM forgottentime as he works for nintendo and knows inside stuff everyone else doesn't.
#59MtvnPosted 1/3/2014 12:00:06 PM
kingjam1 posted...

If that and pokebank were released at the same time the eshop server would crash
---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816
sawsbuck sunkern quilladen please pm me if added
#60AurawhispererPosted 1/3/2014 12:02:51 PM
Flipnote Studio is what exactly?
---
Don't like me? Don't feed me. Problem Solved.
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.