This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So do we know when Bank is supposed to come out?

#61Lord-Fawful-DXPosted 1/4/2014 12:57:39 PM
And this is why people abandoned gamefaqs. YOU GET a competent question, THEN YOU GET CRAP LIKE `IF THIS WAS EA THIS WOULD ALREADY HAVE BEEN DONE` or `NINTENDO IS BEING A B**** AND HATES US` HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD SPECULATION PLEASE?
#62YucudoPosted 1/5/2014 4:44:42 AM
Lord-Fawful-DX posted...
And this is why people abandoned gamefaqs. YOU GET a competent question, THEN YOU GET CRAP LIKE `IF THIS WAS EA THIS WOULD ALREADY HAVE BEEN DONE` or `NINTENDO IS BEING A B**** AND HATES US` HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD SPECULATION PLEASE?

Maybe this is true. I just came to gamefaqs and try to post, but all people wanna do is diss people or nintendo. I'm kinda afraid to post here cuz someone is gonna call me a stupid a** hole lacking a brain for expressing my opinion. *Coughs* forgotten time *Coughs* Can't we have one day, or even minute, without bashing?
---
FC: 0232 9340 3738 mawile, foretress, bronzong safari add me! Pm and I'll add you.
#63Haku125Posted 1/5/2014 5:53:02 AM
Lord-Fawful-DX posted...

If it was the EA handling this we would have worser problems because they are terrible at handling servers, battlefield 4 being the proof. Use a better example next time you have a meltdown
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#64Ansem_the_evilPosted 1/5/2014 6:18:56 AM
So true thats why I prefer Mii verse over Gfqas since most people here seem to be on a vendetta against anything from nintendo
---
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
#65LexifoxPosted 1/5/2014 6:34:51 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Flipnote Studio is what exactly?

Flipnote is a stupid little DSi app that was released in Japan, but not released outside of it because they were worried about high traffic, etc.

Because they never released it due to high traffic, idiots like to think it's a good thing to use for arguing that Pokebank won't be released.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#66KeeperOfShadowsPosted 1/5/2014 6:59:02 AM
GameFreak's just waiting for people to stop talking about it.

As soon as nobody cares anymore..."Ta-daa!!"
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#67Nightstar1994Posted 1/5/2014 7:01:40 AM
KeeperOfShadows posted...

As soon as nobody cares anymore...they will announce Pokemon Z hoping nobody will remember the PokeBank incident like GS Ball in the anime.

fixed
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
#68AurawhispererPosted 1/5/2014 7:03:32 AM
Lexifox posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...
Flipnote Studio is what exactly?

Flipnote is a stupid little DSi app that was released in Japan, but not released outside of it because they were worried about high traffic, etc.

Because they never released it due to high traffic, idiots like to think it's a good thing to use for arguing that Pokebank won't be released.

I miss swapnote... u.u
---
Don't like me? Don't feed me. Problem Solved.
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#69KeeperOfShadowsPosted 1/5/2014 7:07:04 AM
Nightstar1994 posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...

As soon as nobody cares anymore...they will announce Pokemon Z hoping nobody will remember the PokeBank incident like GS Ball in the anime.

fixed

Why would they wait until nobody cares to use a diversion?
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#70SilverMasamune-Posted 1/5/2014 3:31:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]