This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So do we know when Bank is supposed to come out?

#71hai_my_name_is_Posted 1/5/2014 7:57:29 PM
Nintendo has altered the pokebank release date, pray they do not alter it any further.
#72GalapagozPosted 1/5/2014 8:06:15 PM
When you stfu.
---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#73Izaya_sanPosted 1/5/2014 8:12:25 PM
"agreed with Haku125, completely disagree with ForgottenTime"

^Hey Takuya, I know you're a new user and are siding with haku and, but can you expand on this? I'd like to get a little more than a quick "I agree with so and so and disagree with this" but not have a reason to why. Just kinda caught my attention. And Haku, cool yourself down.

And to answer TCs question, gamefreak believes you guys are very, very patient, so they haven't decided to share that yet.
#74Haku125Posted 1/5/2014 8:53:30 PM
Izaya_san posted...
"agreed with Haku125, completely disagree with ForgottenTime"

^Hey Takuya, I know you're a new user and are siding with haku and, but can you expand on this? I'd like to get a little more than a quick "I agree with so and so and disagree with this" but not have a reason to why. Just kinda caught my attention. And Haku, cool yourself down.

And to answer TCs question, gamefreak believes you guys are very, very patient, so they haven't decided to share that yet.

Why are you bringing back up a debate from two days ago? No i will not cool myself down, Forgottentime told me to expect bank in late february and I called him out on it. Takuya agreed with me that there is nothing indicating that it will be released in late February
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#75Izaya_sanPosted 1/5/2014 9:21:19 PM
I felt with your attitude, I needed to call you out. And I was asking takuya, NOT you. Unless you're trying to tell me takuya is your backup account. And yes, you WILL cool it. Keep that attitude out of here.
#76Haku125Posted 1/5/2014 9:23:51 PM
Izaya_san posted...
I felt with your attitude, I needed to call you out. And I was asking takuya, NOT you. Unless you're trying to tell me takuya is your backup account. And yes, you WILL cool it. Keep that attitude out of here.

No. I will speak my mind if i want to. And yeah takuya is my alt what of it?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#77vf_tyrantPosted 1/5/2014 9:26:03 PM
hai_my_name_is_ posted...
Nintendo has altered the pokebank release date, pray they do not alter it any further.

Lol -Darth Vader-
---
FC: 0216 1626 4482 Poison: Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk. IGN: Zoe.
#78Ultima_WraithPosted 1/5/2014 9:27:47 PM
vf_tyrant posted...
hai_my_name_is_ posted...

Lol -Darth Vader-

How can you complain about the release date... without... a... mouth.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#79Izaya_sanPosted 1/5/2014 9:29:25 PM
Just as a thought. Takuya was the alt. Funny how you used it to make an attack at the same person and have it make a post where you agree with someone but couldn't back it up. You're as predictable as any other troll. I don't have to force you to stop. You WILL calm down, and deal with the current situation of bank. You can scream and throw insults like a child, but fact remains that you WILL be waiting for bank, just as the other guy said. This is no longer up for you to argue with.
#80Error1335Posted 1/5/2014 9:30:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]