This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you try to transport hacked pokemon to Pokemon XY?

#1ZhacariasPosted 1/5/2014 9:16:04 AM
Will you try to transport hacked pokemon to Pokemon XY? - Results (198 votes)
Yes
33.33% (66 votes)
No
21.72% (43 votes)
Maybe
10.61% (21 votes)
[maniacal laughter]
34.34% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Title.

Even though Nintendo claims there's enhanced protection against hacked pokemon, players have access to websites like PokeChecker that allow you to check for hacked pokemon. (that many claim to be a better checker than Nintendo's) So you could make a Pokemon in PokeGen, a program used to make perfect pokemon, check using PokeChecker, then transport unhindered into XY.

In Pokemon Tournament rules, you cannot use Pokemon from PokeTransporter in contests, thus eliminating serious competitive dealings with them. (i'm sure they're just checking for the blue pentagon which people could just hack in)

So when NA/EU gets PokeBank, will you still try to transport hacked Pokemon to your XY game?
---
3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 7544 - 3781
Name: Isa
#2SkormVsAvoPosted 1/5/2014 9:17:06 AM
Of course. Going to get shiny every pokemon, that will teach nintendo to not delay pokemon bank.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2793-0860-4177
#3Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 1/5/2014 9:17:49 AM
define "hacked"
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#4Zhacarias(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 9:19:29 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
define "hacked"

A pokemon created exclusively in PokeGen or altered from an existing pokemon so it fits your needs. Altered IVs, EVs, shinied, attacks, nature, etc.
---
#5MtvnPosted 1/5/2014 9:21:00 AM
Yes but only foreign 6iv dittos of all natures with the negative speed natures having 0 speed ( and later I might make some hp dittos to have on hand) for breeding
---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816
sawsbuck sunkern quilladen please pm me if added
#6Nathbuds123Posted 1/5/2014 9:24:17 AM
Can Hall of Origin Arceus, Newmoon Island Darkrai, and Flower Paradise Shaymin pass? From Diamond or Pearl?
#7Godly_GoofPosted 1/5/2014 9:25:44 AM
Well ya O_o

Shiny-ing all my current team members that don't look completely stupid shiny and getting pokemon that know tutored moves they decided to remove for some reason rather than make them egg moves :/
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#8Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 1/5/2014 9:37:30 AM
Zhacarias posted...
define "hacked"

A pokemon created exclusively in PokeGen or altered from an existing pokemon so it fits your needs. Altered IVs, EVs, shinied, attacks, nature, etc.

so hacking events into my game and changing the date on my DS clock to the date of event distribution, and then picking the event up in the game without applying pokegen to the event pokemon is not hacking?

ok.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#9Dreadsword101Posted 1/5/2014 9:40:49 AM
Maybe.

Might troll the people on the GTS who make ridiculous trade requests with a 0 IV and horrible nature version of the Pokemon they want.
#10Zhacarias(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 9:41:47 AM
Zhacarias posted...
define "hacked"

so hacking events into my game and changing the date on my DS clock to the date of event distribution, and then picking the event up in the game without applying pokegen to the event pokemon is not hacking?

ok.

Is this relevant to Pokemon XY?
---