This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[SPOILER] Regarding a certain E4 member

#1MissCarriagePosted 1/5/2014 11:03:35 PM
Why is Malva allowed to be a part of the E4 if she was/is in Team Flare? Shouldn't they do background checks?
---
Love me long time.
#2crunchy612Posted 1/5/2014 11:10:35 PM
Oh, she's def still Flare, she just realizes Flare won't get anywhere now, not without the machine and definitely not with you around.

Now, as to why she's allowed? Idk. She's a strong trainer for sure, plus it's very possible nobody knows outside Flare. Lysandre's a rich dude, burying details is easy.

That said, Malva's pretty well developed. Last time we went in depth on an E4 member was Lorelei.
---
Now Playing: Pokemon X
3DS Friend Code, Ice Safari(Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras) - 5300-9651-4414; official Jungle Vivilion Trader.
#3Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 1/5/2014 11:11:46 PM
Idt the Pokemon Leagues in certain regions take into account in what they're affiliated in.
Giovanni was Gym Leader, requiring his Gym badge to access the Pokemon League.

I guess you just have to be the strongest trainer of the type you specialize in in your region.
---
http://i.imgur.com/M1PpLkk.png
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!
#4ophanseraph123Posted 1/5/2014 11:12:19 PM
crunchy612 posted...
Oh, she's def still Flare, she just realizes Flare won't get anywhere now, not without the machine and definitely not with you around.

Now, as to why she's allowed? Idk. She's a strong trainer for sure, plus it's very possible nobody knows outside Flare. Lysandre's a rich dude, burying details is easy.

That said, Malva's pretty well developed. Last time we went in depth on an E4 member was Lorelei.

Even more interesting considering they use completely opposing types and have extremely similar designs.
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
#5zinformantPosted 1/5/2014 11:13:04 PM
It's ironic. She might be the toughest member in TF, but that clearly wasn't enough for her to blow her cover over. See, after the end of TF's plan with the weapon, what is Malva doing? Reclining on her throne...powerful image when you consider what Lysandre was after.
---
My 100 RPG Battle Themes Countdown - give it a listen!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrjNY3iWNtWyJvcNzXJL5WzxdtQ58N_hs