This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ummmm, how do you get Zapdos to appear again if you flee.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ummmm, how do you get Zapdos to appear again if you flee.
1 year ago#1
Zapdos shocked me when it swooped down from above.
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
ACNL Dream Address: 4800-2736-0484
1 year ago#2
Um, you didn't flee. That battle ends immediately automatically. Encounter it 10 times and you can actually fight it. (you can track it with the pokedex after the first time.)
1 year ago#3
I'm in the cave right now.
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
ACNL Dream Address: 4800-2736-0484
1 year ago#4
I think he means in the cave.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
1 year ago#5
Just exit the cave and reenter. Starting in Gen 5, if you run away from a legend or cause them to faint they will respawn until you catch them.
---
3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838 Honest Carl
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Ghost Safari:Pumpkaboo/Lampent/Drifblim SV:1661
1 year ago#6
If that doesn't work, defeat the Elite Four and re-enter.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
3DS Friend Code: 3523-3326-1414 (Erek)
1 year ago#7
Reset if you haven't saved after fleeing. Other than that, maybe it'll reappear if you beat the E4 again.
---
3DS FC: 2380-3719-3332
1 year ago#8
desaigamon posted...
Just exit the cave and reenter. Starting in Gen 5, if you run away from a legend or cause them to faint they will respawn until you catch them.

Not with the birds in Kalos.

You have to hunt them down.

AGAIN. It's a massive pain. =_= I did the same thing as TC, because I didn't remember the last time I'd saved and walked into the cave not knowing that it swooped down on you. I ran, said "whoops, gotta go beat the E4."

Well I did, then went back to the cave and...no bird. Go find it 10 times again, TC.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 Friend Safari: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent
Steel types are the best!
1 year ago#9
RAcastBlaster posted...
desaigamon posted...

Not with the birds in Kalos.

You have to hunt them down.

AGAIN. It's a massive pain. =_= I did the same thing as TC, because I didn't remember the last time I'd saved and walked into the cave not knowing that it swooped down on you. I ran, said "whoops, gotta go beat the E4."

Well I did, then went back to the cave and...no bird. Go find it 10 times again, TC.

Wow, that sucks. I gotta remember to save before entering the cave then. I've had this game since launch and I've only run into it 4 times. >_<
I tried hunting it once using the Pokedex, but it was taking too long so I gave up. I already got one from the GTS anyway, so I'll catch it whenever it decides to stop running.
---
3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838 Honest Carl
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Ghost Safari:Pumpkaboo/Lampent/Drifblim SV:1661
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ummmm, how do you get Zapdos to appear again if you flee.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived