This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Nintendo's latest tweet piss you off?

#11pokemonzeroPosted 1/10/2014 12:48:51 PM
why blueharvest

so the japanese have pokemon we cant get
---
http://i.imgur.com/6csvFUJ.png
#12zelionxPosted 1/10/2014 12:48:52 PM
BlueHarvestPOTW posted...
CheckmateD1 posted...
I hope Pokebank is never released.

Well that's kinda mean.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here shouting "death to Nintendo" because their servers were overloaded have done a pretty good job proving they don't deserve to have Pokebank.

This is ridiculous. I swear a third of the topics on this board are just kids whining that they have to wait a few weeks to transfer over their old Pokemon.

Welcome to the internet. Please understand
---
Contrary to popular belief, my name is pronounced zel-ion, not ze-lion
#13chaosmagezPosted 1/10/2014 12:49:55 PM
Nope, I actually want that O-Power Max.
---
3DS FC: 4570-7953-4737
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 1/10/2014 12:50:34 PM

But when PokeBank comes out, more people will be able to annihilate Delphox with their old Pokemon!
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#15CheckmateD1Posted 1/10/2014 12:52:59 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...

Well that's kinda mean.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here shouting "death to Nintendo" because their servers were overloaded have done a pretty good job proving they don't deserve to have Pokebank.

This is ridiculous. I swear a third of the topics on this board are just kids whining that they have to wait a few weeks to transfer over their old Pokemon.

Well you make some fair points, but remember. The longer we're in the dark about when it will come out (and probably until we finally get it), the longer this board will be flooded with these (mostly) horrible topics.

Regardless of people that do or don't deserve it, the sooner the better so this board can clear up a bit.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SEpXndX.jpg
Pokemon Y FC: 4339-2543-9804
#16Companion_Cube_Posted 1/10/2014 1:08:41 PM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...

But when PokeBank comes out, more people will be able to annihilate Delphox with their old Pokemon!

"Hey Delphox, how does Stealth Rocks Heatran sound to you?"

*Delphox fights Heatran, loses miserably.*

"What, he has Earth Power? I wonder how that happened."
---
I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police. - SomeLikeItHoth
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (I'm low on Friend slots ATM) IGN: X
#17gamemaster712Posted 1/10/2014 12:57:50 PM
The descent into madness continues...
I love it!
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y IGN: Sean; X IGN: Lily ; Serebii 4 Life
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#18GalapagozPosted 1/10/2014 1:05:54 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...

Well that's kinda mean.

My words exactly on both your posts. At this point I'd rather not transfer over my old pokemon, I'll keep them in black 2 and enjoy them there, and laugh at all the little crybabies.
---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#19ciberrajaPosted 1/10/2014 1:13:22 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...

Well that's kinda mean.

Just because the crybabies are the loudest does not mean they are the majority.
Still, I kinda agree with the part about the flood of topics from whiny kids, I cannot understand.how somebody can be so impatient and obnoxious.
---
Remember to check for typos and grammar mistaeks.
#20RaizunPosted 1/10/2014 1:15:28 PM
Seriously... why is this such a big deal? I just don't see it.

I don't understand.
---
3DS FC: 4597-0571-1300
Currently playing Pokemon and ACNL