This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Nintendo's latest tweet piss you off?

#41Haku125Posted 1/10/2014 2:31:02 PM
BlueHarvestPOTW posted...
I don't understand why people care.

Due to Japan Pokebank all breedable Pokemon are now pretty easy to get. 6 IV Dittos can be found much easier too. You might have some difficulty finding good IVed Pokebank Legends but ah well. They certainly exist.

So all your old Pokegenned or RNG abused flawless Pokemon from past gens are stuck in BW 2 for a while. Big deal, they probably have outdated sets and EVs. My flawless Drizzle Politoed and lead Metagross isn't going to get much use anytime soon because both those Pokemon are pretty bad this gen.

Breeding flawless (or 5iv) Pokemon is really easy this gen. In the two months you have been complaining about Pokebank there is no reason you couldn't get literally any team you want barring a few difficult to find legends or event Pokemon.

I can understand being disappointed but seriously grow up. Pokemon shouldn't be such a big deal in your life that you actually get visibly angry because you can't use a few of your old Pokegenned favorites on Random Wifi for a few months. I play maybe 60 minutes of Pokemon a month, barring the hour a week I spend writing the Pokemon of the Week on Serebii and I frankly don't care about Pokebank. There is no reason such a trivial thing should upset anyone.

tl;dr version: cry more children

Wow someone needs to shut your mouth little lady. People can be annoyed, what's it to you? You gonna write more poor pokemon of the week entries? hah
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#42BlueHarvestPOTWPosted 1/10/2014 3:00:54 PM
No seriously, explain why you care. Explain why for literally two months a third of the threads on this site have been MORE complaints about Pokebank. Get over it.

You should be happy that Gamefreak is waiting to ensure this thing actually works. You'd be pretty angry if you lost everything due to a Pokebank glitch wouldn't you? Be patient. Instead of choking the forums up with whining perhaps breed a better version of whatever you were going to transfer. Or maybe go outside.
---
I write the Serebii Pokemon of the week.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?210-POTW-Collaboration
#43javel34Posted 1/10/2014 3:03:11 PM
No seriously, explain why you care. Explain why for literally two months a third of the threads on this site have been MORE complaints about Pokebank. Get over it.

You should be happy that Gamefreak is waiting to ensure this thing actually works. You'd be pretty angry if you lost everything due to a Pokebank glitch wouldn't you? Be patient. Instead of choking the forums up with whining perhaps breed a better version of whatever you were going to transfer. Or maybe go outside.

It works just fine. It's not like the app sucks, it was just the sheer volume of people trying to download it.
---
3DS FC: 1822-0159-2098 Luxio safari
#44TheEpicBroPosted 1/10/2014 3:04:58 PM
Haku125 posted...
I don't understand why people care.

Due to Japan Pokebank all breedable Pokemon are now pretty easy to get. 6 IV Dittos can be found much easier too. You might have some difficulty finding good IVed Pokebank Legends but ah well. They certainly exist.

So all your old Pokegenned or RNG abused flawless Pokemon from past gens are stuck in BW 2 for a while. Big deal, they probably have outdated sets and EVs. My flawless Drizzle Politoed and lead Metagross isn't going to get much use anytime soon because both those Pokemon are pretty bad this gen.

Breeding flawless (or 5iv) Pokemon is really easy this gen. In the two months you have been complaining about Pokebank there is no reason you couldn't get literally any team you want barring a few difficult to find legends or event Pokemon.

I can understand being disappointed but seriously grow up. Pokemon shouldn't be such a big deal in your life that you actually get visibly angry because you can't use a few of your old Pokegenned favorites on Random Wifi for a few months. I play maybe 60 minutes of Pokemon a month, barring the hour a week I spend writing the Pokemon of the Week on Serebii and I frankly don't care about Pokebank. There is no reason such a trivial thing should upset anyone.

tl;dr version: cry more children

Wow someone needs to shut your mouth little lady. People can be annoyed, what's it to you? You gonna write more poor pokemon of the week entries? hah

I find it surprising that the writer of POTW is like that.

Oh, also, I don't think someone who plays pokemon 60 minutes a month would really care about poke bank, while some of us play it more frequently. Are you honestly the real Blue Harvest? You just popped out of thin air when you were mentioned a while ago.
---
3DS FC: 4553-9974-8764 IGN: Saeed
Starter of the uproar of posts recently "Off-Topic" things on the Pokemon X/Y boards!
#45ChapFromKrugisPosted 1/10/2014 3:06:19 PM

How absolutely tactless.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-6820 | IGN: Neo (Y) Makoto (X) | TSV: 1879 |
http://i.imgur.com/G5Jgq3s.png | http://i.imgur.com/nSudXNv.jpg
#46waterdeepchuPosted 1/10/2014 3:07:18 PM
It was odd. But I had said many times they'd find me less upset so long as they kept us updated.

I wish they'd chosen better words. Cause these words are not good ones. But im not mad about it.
#47Godly_GoofPosted 1/10/2014 3:09:57 PM

I've seen less butt mad in CoD :/
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#48BlueHarvestPOTWPosted 1/10/2014 3:14:29 PM
ChapFromKrugis posted...

How absolutely tactless.

Perhaps, but someone has to say it. Whining changes nothing.

Nintendo actually loses money by Pokebank not being out so I can guarantee that they aren't just sitting back twiddling their thumbs saying "We'll get to it eventually". XY is selling about 70% faster than BW did so it isn't unreasonable to think that Nintendo has to deal with slightly higher server stresses than expected.

Be patient. Do something more productive with your time than complain about Pokebank on GameFAQs. It will come eventually.
---
I write the Serebii Pokemon of the week.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?210-POTW-Collaboration
#49jamieyelloPosted 1/10/2014 3:28:28 PM(edited)
F*** you Nintendo I'm gonna shove my cat in a blender push the button for half a second and dump it out, then let it die from intestinal leakage and infection over the course of three days all throughout the time I'll be throwing tennis balls at it while it limps around. You made me do this Nintendo.

THIS IS MY CAT NINTENDO.
http://img.Wallpapergang.com/128processed/big-cute%20white%20cat.jpg

THIS IS MY CAT.
http://piccat.com/pictures/180/cute_white_kitten.jpg

I LOVED THAT CAT.

*Tweets response*

Glad I got that off my chest.

Inb4someidiotcallsthecops
---
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/20131229/4938766/season-7-o.gif
#50Necro_SlainPosted 1/10/2014 3:29:12 PM
This is all that needs to be said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0eJY95rMY
---
The official Chaos Blade of the Darks Souls Xbox 360 board.
GT: Pinkies Pie