This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Nintendo's latest tweet piss you off?

#51RedYoshi27Posted 1/10/2014 3:31:37 PM
I don't have an issue with the bank not being up (well sort of but I can wait). I'd just like to hear some kind of progress. An tweet saying we bought more servers to handle pokebank or something would shut most of the board up. The lack of info is what's making most of the vocal ones restless. Either way I've got classes next week, work on weekends, and other games to hold me over.
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#52DarkKirby2500Posted 1/10/2014 3:41:14 PM(edited)
Nintendo the company in general pisses me off greatly.

But I like some of the IPs they own and developers that work for Nintendo.

As much as I like Kirby my opinion of Sakurai has come way down after his continued vocal protests against people taking Smash seriously as a fighting game.

And Miyamoto and Sticker Star... Uhh...

But I love me some Pokemon, even if I STILL disagree with many of the decisions made for the game.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#53kiba312Posted 1/10/2014 3:42:51 PM
BlueHarvestPOTW posted...
I don't understand why people care.

Due to Japan Pokebank all breedable Pokemon are now pretty easy to get. 6 IV Dittos can be found much easier too. You might have some difficulty finding good IVed Pokebank Legends but ah well. They certainly exist.

So all your old Pokegenned or RNG abused flawless Pokemon from past gens are stuck in BW 2 for a while. Big deal, they probably have outdated sets and EVs. My flawless Drizzle Politoed and lead Metagross isn't going to get much use anytime soon because both those Pokemon are pretty bad this gen.

Breeding flawless (or 5iv) Pokemon is really easy this gen. In the two months you have been complaining about Pokebank there is no reason you couldn't get literally any team you want barring a few difficult to find legends or event Pokemon.

I can understand being disappointed but seriously grow up. Pokemon shouldn't be such a big deal in your life that you actually get visibly angry because you can't use a few of your old Pokegenned favorites on Random Wifi for a few months. I play maybe 60 minutes of Pokemon a month, barring the hour a week I spend writing the Pokemon of the Week on Serebii and I frankly don't care about Pokebank. There is no reason such a trivial thing should upset anyone.

tl;dr version: cry more children

Hey, how about you give my Shiny Latias with Modest Nature with Dragon Pulse
if you can do that, then you can bash all you want

and not all of us can afford getting one on the GTS
---
3DS FC: 2036 7930 8344
LoL IGN: inplane
#54SpecOpszPosted 1/10/2014 3:59:46 PM
It's a game, chill. Go outside folks.

Please understand.
---
Boards I Lurk On: PS4, XB1, Vita, 3DS, BF4 - PS4.
Current Games: Pokemon X, Battlefield 4, Resogun, KZ: SF, NBA2K14, GTA V, P4G, All Free PS+ Games
#55Shiya64Posted 1/10/2014 4:11:36 PM
TRUTH:
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7978829568/h1D6A1854/
---
RE + Fatal Frame +HM = Really. Weird. Dreams.
Whatev' you say, Mr. Anger Management
#56WallydraiglePosted 1/10/2014 4:18:56 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...
I hope Pokebank is never released.

Well that's kinda mean.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here shouting "death to Nintendo" because their servers were overloaded have done a pretty good job proving they don't deserve to have Pokebank.

This is ridiculous. I swear a third of the topics on this board are just kids whining that they have to wait a few weeks to transfer over their old Pokemon.

It's been delayed since october.
---
FC: 1091-8436-2422 munna espurr gothorita
#57SopherooPosted 1/10/2014 4:20:52 PM
I don't understand why people care.

Because my boyfriend wants to play with his old Black 2 pokemon in amie, including the pokemon I gave him when he got back in the franchise.
#58KingTyranitarPosted 1/10/2014 4:22:27 PM
No I already knew that Nintendo is a garbage company
---
San Francisco 49ers: 12-4
3DS FC: 3711 8554 9307
#59GameEnforcerPosted 1/10/2014 4:22:31 PM
Didn't piss me off just disappointed but what can you do about it
---
FC:3067-5930-6817
DS ID: Raw, Pokemon Y: JB
#60zelionxPosted 1/10/2014 4:22:59 PM
Wallydraigle posted...
CheckmateD1 posted...
I hope Pokebank is never released.

Well that's kinda mean.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here shouting "death to Nintendo" because their servers were overloaded have done a pretty good job proving they don't deserve to have Pokebank.

This is ridiculous. I swear a third of the topics on this board are just kids whining that they have to wait a few weeks to transfer over their old Pokemon.

It's been delayed since october.

False the original release date was December 27th so it's been delayed for only two weeks
---
Contrary to popular belief, my name is pronounced zel-ion, not ze-lion