This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Nintendo's latest tweet piss you off?

#61legitgamer405Posted 1/10/2014 4:26:31 PM
I don't give a crap about the transporter.

GIVE US BANK
I NEED MORE SPACE
---
Official Arceus and (Mega)Lucario of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
#62legitgamer405Posted 1/10/2014 4:27:46 PM
I really need Bank,
But not for the transporter,
No space in PC.

<3 i'm poetic.
---
#63LagoonTheCursedPosted 1/10/2014 4:28:41 PM
legitgamer405 posted...
I really need Bank,
No space in PC.

<3 i'm poetic.

I'm sitting here
Without Pokemon Bank
PC is full
It's cold outside

<3 me too
---
3DS Friend Code: 1134-8319-9231. Sunkern, Swadloon, Maractus. PM me if you want to add me, but I might not reply often!
#64Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/10/2014 4:29:40 PM
ciberraja posted...
BlueHarvestPOTW posted...
CheckmateD1 posted...
I hope Pokebank is never released.

Well that's kinda mean.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here shouting "death to Nintendo" because their servers were overloaded have done a pretty good job proving they don't deserve to have Pokebank.

This is ridiculous. I swear a third of the topics on this board are just kids whining that they have to wait a few weeks to transfer over their old Pokemon.

Just because the crybabies are the loudest does not mean they are the majority.
Still, I kinda agree with the part about the flood of topics from whiny kids, I cannot understand.how somebody can be so impatient and obnoxious.

answer me this..so I can understand this kind of thought process.

You walk into a restaurant, you sit down and order food. You wait an hour..you still have no food. Do you call a waitress/waiter to complain? Or do you sit and wait patiently for you food.

Another hour goes by you still didn't get your good, but a waitress/waiter said, they are making it, you will have it soon. You see someone across the room from you, has also waited 2 hours, he complains gets up and leave. Would you tell this person that he should sit there, wait patiently for his food, it will be done when its done, and to stop complaining because he isn't entitled to eat the food?

At what point do you, as a customer, get up and walk out of the restaurant because you didn't get your food?

I guarantee the people who spout this kind of attitude do not logically apply it to the same situations regarding similar situations.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#65Insanylum13Posted 1/10/2014 4:32:18 PM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
ciberraja posted...
CheckmateD1 posted...
I hope Pokebank is never released.

Well that's kinda mean.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people here shouting "death to Nintendo" because their servers were overloaded have done a pretty good job proving they don't deserve to have Pokebank.

This is ridiculous. I swear a third of the topics on this board are just kids whining that they have to wait a few weeks to transfer over their old Pokemon.

Still, I kinda agree with the part about the flood of topics from whiny kids, I cannot understand.how somebody can be so impatient and obnoxious.

You walk into a restaurant, you sit down and order food. You wait an hour..you still have no food. Do you call a waitress/waiter to complain? Or do you sit and wait patiently for you food.

Another hour goes by you still didn't get your good, but a waitress/waiter said, they are making it, you will have it soon. You see someone across the room from you, has also waited 2 hours, he complains gets up and leave. Would you tell this person that he should sit there, wait patiently for his food, it will be done when its done, and to stop complaining because he isn't entitled to eat the food?

At what point do you, as a customer, get up and walk out of the restaurant because you didn't get your food?

I guarantee the people who spout this kind of attitude do not logically apply it to the same situations regarding similar situations.

Explain to me this, your car is getting fixed and the mechanic says it will take longer then expected.
Do you rampage everywhere and slander the company at every turn like a lunatic?
---
"Guns don't kill people the government does" -Dale Gribble
#66legitgamer405Posted 1/10/2014 4:33:43 PM
LagoonTheCursed posted...
legitgamer405 posted...
I really need Bank,
No space in PC.

<3 i'm poetic.

I'm sitting here
Without Pokemon Bank
PC is full
It's cold outside

<3 me too

Don't want to release,
These are all my lovely friends,
Don't take my friendships.

<3 so lovely *fans myself with right hand*
---
#67bnags7Posted 1/10/2014 4:35:14 PM
It was a bit uncalled for :P
---
Thomas Morgenstern Crash 2014 Mitterndorf Kulm January 10 2014
http://youtu.be/vJyF_Vtxm0M
#68Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/10/2014 4:37:17 PM
Insanylum13 posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
ciberraja posted...
CheckmateD1 posted...

Well that's kinda mean.

Explain to me this, your car is getting fixed and the mechanic says it will take longer then expected.
Do you rampage everywhere and slander the company at every turn like a lunatic?

Yet not everyone is doing this? A mechanic will tell you what is wrong, and will give you an estimate on a time frame at the least.

Did they take an extra week to finish your car..I doubt you will take it back to them to be fixed again, would you? You bet any normal person would be heated in such a situation.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#69EstheimasterPosted 1/10/2014 4:39:43 PM
legitgamer405 posted...
LagoonTheCursed posted...
legitgamer405 posted...
I really need Bank,
No space in PC.

<3 i'm poetic.

I'm sitting here
Without Pokemon Bank
PC is full
It's cold outside

<3 me too

Don't want to release,
These are all my lovely friends,
Don't take my friendships.

<3 so lovely *fans myself with right hand*

What if Sakurai,
Reveals a Pokemon Rep,
When Bank does show up?

Pokemon Trainer,
Or maybe Lucario,
Just not Zoroark.

<3 Poetry Magic :D
---
3DS FC: 4596 9948 4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)
Shiny Value: 695 (PM me to hatch your shiny- I won't ask for anything in return!)
#70RaizunPosted 1/10/2014 4:43:18 PM
Rydis-Shiko posted...

This is not the same kind of situation. We are not going to Nintendo and expecting them to serve us in this way. They are not entitled to sell us what they don't have out. Yes, they have put out Pokebank, but things happen, and now they can't yet due to whatever.

This would be more like some seasonal entrees we are expecting, but maybe there's a shortage or the weather's been so bad, they don't have it anymore/yet. The only thing we can do is wait and see if the conditions become better for that ingredient to thrive. Can we reprimand the restaurant for their lack of this seasonal entree? If they treat us, the customers, like utter crap, then yes. If they are unsure about when they can get this, they can also tell us it will be there in the future, but that makes us feel not at ease, and that is where we are now. The best thing they could do would be to tell us straight what is going on.

And as much as we threat it, even if most of us say we won't buy Pokebank later, I think most are just lying to themselves and everyone else out of frustration and impatience. I'm not saying Nintendo is in the right because they're just not handling this as well as they should, but it's obvious we're just going to have to wait. We're basically in their bidding, so people just need to chill and stop fuming. The world's full of games and the outdoors, do we really need to wait for Pokebank to enjoy ourselves?

tl;dr chill and wait it out, or you'll get a heart attack.
---
3DS FC: 4597-0571-1300
Currently playing Pokemon and ACNL