This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Just got Movie Arceus from a PSS Acquaintance....

#1GatedSunOnePosted 1/10/2014 6:05:17 PM
...For my Shiny Event Raikou. Which was gained by trading off Shiny Virizion; which was gained for a random Pokemon on GTS.

That thing was easily my favorite of those three Shiny Event guys; but considering what I got in return it *will not* be missed.

On an unrelated note, the moment I showed a Passerby-who flashed me a pokemon named "Any Shinys?"--Fairy Arceus, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Mewtwo X and Shiny Landorus...he literally "ragequit" from the trade and refused to trade me since. I wasn't aware there were traders who did this.

Before I even had Arceus, another Passerby who asked me repeatedly to trade Arceus for random Pokémon flashed me a Bergmite named "You As.hole" when it became apparent I didn't have it. (Stay free, chump.)

Part of my desire for Arceus was to turn it into a Fairy-Type powerhouse, as Fairy is my new favorite type. Now all I need is Shiny Darkrai/Shiny Deoxys/Shiny Shaymin, and my trading quest will be complete. XD

Good luck getting those that aren't hacked, GatedSunOne.
---
FC: 2964-8693-8509 IGN: Verylin
Official Dream Eater of Serebii.Net. Current Dream Log for 2014: 1 (of me trying to get it in with one of my OCs >_<'')
#2Companion_Cube_Posted 1/10/2014 6:08:31 PM
My shinie legends are my Thundurus, Genesect, and Darkrai.

All 6IV, 99.999% likely to be hacked
---
I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police. - SomeLikeItHoth
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (I'm low on Friend slots ATM) IGN: X
#3TalesOfXAndYPosted 1/10/2014 6:10:40 PM
Companion_Cube_ posted...

But then again who cares? they're legendary,6IV and shiny! what more could you want?
---
Please do not try to apply logic to Pokemon FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry
#4Companion_Cube_Posted 1/10/2014 6:13:58 PM
TalesOfXAndY posted...

But then again who cares? they're legendary,6IV and shiny! what more could you want?

I don't use them in battle. I use them on the trading board to get small things like HP Fire Bulbasaur.

I tell people about them, tell them they are most definitely hacked, and that I clone them myself too, so it's not like people don't know what they're getting from me. I use my 6 IV Ditto as well.

They're also damn good trophies.
---
#5GatedSunOne(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 6:18:29 PM

I've actually seen more Shiny Genesect from Shiny collecting Passerbys than normal ones. And I've only seen *two* people with Shaymin and ZERO Manaphy traders. That said, I'm pretty sure your Genesect is real.

Plenty, plenty more of Phione traders, though. Those guys are the first thing Passerby seem to reach for when they attempt to show interest in my shinies. Phione is one of my least favorite pokemon...But I adore Manaphy.

If they dont have Shinies, many Passerbys I run into flash more Phione, Zoroark and Druddigon than I can count. ESPECIALLY blasted Zoroark...
---
FC: 2964-8693-8509 IGN: Verylin
Official Dream Eater of Serebii.Net. Current Dream Log for 2014: 1 (of me trying to get it in with one of my OCs >_<'')
#6Companion_Cube_Posted 1/10/2014 6:21:43 PM
GatedSunOne posted...

I've actually seen more Shiny Genesect from Shiny collecting Passerbys than normal ones. And I've only seen *two* people with Shaymin and ZERO Manaphy traders. That said, I'm pretty sure your Genesect is real.

Plenty, plenty more of Phione traders, though. Those guys are the first thing Passerby seem to reach for when they attempt to show interest in my shinies. Phione is one of my least favorite pokemon...But I adore Manaphy.

If they dont have Shinies, many Passerbys I run into flash more Phione, Zoroark and Druddigon than I can count. ESPECIALLY blasted Zoroark...

My Genesect is 100% hacked. It's the event shiny one, which has set IVs. Only two of the IVs are perfect. Mine has all six.
---
#7kadabriumPosted 1/10/2014 6:24:50 PM
GatedSunOne posted...

My Genesect is 100% hacked. It's the event shiny one, which has set IVs. Only two of the IVs are perfect. Mine has all six.

By this logic, no bred pokemon should have moar than 3ivs (5 with DN), and your Xerneas/Yveltal never have more than 3 either..
#8FugeeBarPosted 1/10/2014 6:25:00 PM
I thought Shiny Genesect are guaranteed to have two IVs maxed (Attack and Speed) but the others are generated randomly, so that it's possible to have a 6IV shiny Genesect.

At least that's what I've read. Am I wrong?
---
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4576/champsig09.jpg
3DS FC: 4399-0273-1944; IGN: Afro Thunder
#9Companion_Cube_Posted 1/10/2014 6:27:12 PM
kadabrium posted...
GatedSunOne posted...

By this logic, no bred pokemon should have moar than 3ivs (5 with DN), and your Xerneas/Yveltal never have more than 3 either..

How so?

FugeeBar posted...
I thought Shiny Genesect are guaranteed to have two IVs maxed (Attack and Speed) but the others are generated randomly, so that it's possible to have a 6IV shiny Genesect.

At least that's what I've read. Am I wrong?

Eh, you're probably right actually.

Mine's still almost assuredly a hack.

It also has an English name
---
#10kadabriumPosted 1/10/2014 6:31:52 PM

Eh, you're probably right actually.

Mine's still almost assuredly a hack.

It also has an English name

English name in halfwidth is obv hacked. no way to input it in a japanese game.