This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question regarding Lagoon's PokeBank guide

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question regarding Lagoon's PokeBank guide
2 years ago#1
On Lagoon's guide, it says that non-trio legendaries are A rank. Does this include everything else? Like Victini, Mew, Darkrai, etc? The number of legendaries not on the guide's list is pretty big, isn't it?
---
Yeah, well so are your pants!
2 years ago#2
It says below that event Pokemon are not included, which includes all that you stated.
There aren't very many non-trio legendaries to be honest.
Also, Kami Trio is either B or B+.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1134-8319-9231. Sunkern, Swadloon, Maractus. PM me if you want to add me, but I might not reply often!
2 years ago#3
Event Legendaries can't be searched for in the GTS thats why they aren't listed, the Genies are just below dialga, palkia and giratina in rarity and latios and latias are just below reshiram and zekrom set.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
2 years ago#4
Event Legendaries can't be traded on GTS, so they aren't on the guide that is for GTS chaining.
---
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
http://i.imgur.com/m0KMWke.gif http://i.imgur.com/GiIXnCh.png
2 years ago#5
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Event Legendaries can't be searched for in the GTS thats why they aren't listed, the Genies are just below dialga, palkia and giratina in rarity and latios and latias are just below reshiram and zekrom set.

Kami Trio can be obtained via the Dream Radar, and Latios and Latias fall under non-trio.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1134-8319-9231. Sunkern, Swadloon, Maractus. PM me if you want to add me, but I might not reply often!
2 years ago#6
Gotcha, haha sorry I missed that. Thanks for the help!
---
Yeah, well so are your pants!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question regarding Lagoon's PokeBank guide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived