This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just got scammed with a so-called "6IV ditto."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just got scammed with a so-called "6IV ditto."

User Info: LagoonTheCursed

LagoonTheCursed
3 years ago#1
I went on the GTS and I saw someone offering a 6IV ditto with the hidden ability Imposter and a Lonely Nature. This was okay for me, so I accepted the trade and was eager to check my 6IV ditto. And, to my surprise, it was a liar on the GTS who actually traded me a 3IV ditto instead of a 6IV ditto!

This is NOT okay. They went on the internet and told lies. They scammed me of my precious Pokemon that I might not be able to EVER replace. I hope he's happy that he now has my swinub.
3DS Friend Code: 1134-8319-9231. Sunkern, Swadloon, Maractus. PM me if you want to add me, but I might not reply often!
(message deleted)

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
3 years ago#3
I stopped reading after you said GTS
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
3DS FC: 3609-1563-4179 - Derrick

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
3 years ago#4
Does it have the Kalos Pentagon?
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
http://i.imgur.com/m0KMWke.gif http://i.imgur.com/GiIXnCh.png

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
3 years ago#5
You're not too swift for using GTS for a ditto.
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1225/1700|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W8prox64
FCs in contacts. NNID Heroxoot

User Info: Galapagoz

Galapagoz
3 years ago#6
Lol Might've been me, sorry about that WT'd it off. Good luck finding it though.
3DS:0361 6632 9155

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
3 years ago#7
J_Applei// I know what you did there lol... being a police is one thing, but be more careful next time XD

Oh and TC, here's a tip: look for non-pentagon Ditto's and select different regions (since 90% of Poke-banked Ditto's would be from Japan/Korea where they actually had Pokebank). Those people won't have reason to lie since getting hacked 6 IV Ditto can be done in matter of minutes.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: ChicagoTed_

ChicagoTed_
3 years ago#8
LagoonTheCursed posted...
I went on the GTS and I saw someone offering a 6IV ditto with the hidden ability Imposter and a Lonely Nature. This was okay for me, so I accepted the trade and was eager to check my 6IV ditto. And, to my surprise, it was a liar on the GTS who actually traded me a 3IV ditto instead of a 6IV ditto!

This is NOT okay. They went on the internet and told lies. They scammed me of my precious Pokemon that I might not be able to EVER replace. I hope he's happy that he now has my swinub.

You covered all the bases. Well done. I give the attempt a pass. ;)
Member of the Good Traders and Trusted Traders guilds.
[3566-2918-7977] IGN: Bunny

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
3 years ago#9
Joke topic.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png

User Info: mushman123

mushman123
3 years ago#10
not sure if serious or not..... never bother reading what people say on GTS
3DS FC: 3668-8651-4003 IGN: Hamish
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I just got scammed with a so-called "6IV ditto."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived