This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Mewtwo X, Xerneas, Zygarde

#11mirai26Posted 1/12/2014 6:58:32 PM
ShadowXardas posted...
90% Of those are child and/or have no idea what they are doing.

I keep a fully EV trained perfect IV mew two y in the battle box for such battles.

Uh... before you "grown ups" keep on bashing "children" and their tactics, need we be reminded that Pokemon X and Y is a game for Age 7+. So yeah. Quit hating on the kids for being kids.
#12Model_PxPosted 1/12/2014 7:07:20 PM
I always keep my shiny, moody Bibarel@leftovers around for when I fight teams of legendaries. Sub/protect until attack stat is super high then blast them with return and laugh as the mighty Mewtwo falls without making a dent. Hey, if they use ubers, I'm gonna troll 'em.
---
3DS FC: 0919-9874-1079
#13XatuMasterRacePosted 1/12/2014 8:04:05 PM
I think I understand what you're trying to say. Usually if I see someone using legendaries I'll use them too because I assume that they're okay with it. Then if I beat them they'll get mad at me for using them. The fact that they turn on game chat to bash on me for that is sad.
#14Sloth9230Posted 1/12/2014 8:04:54 PM
Zygarde is pretty creative considering Garchomp and all.
---
Proud owner of a Ditto Friend Safari!!!! :D FC: 0189 - 9442 - 1365 IGN: Nero
All add request messages shall be ignored }:D
#15DemPokermanzPosted 1/12/2014 8:16:55 PM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
I ran into a darkrai player earlier.
Destroyed me with his skills.
And by skills I mean braindead OP uber tactics.

I once had an experience like that. Dude destroyed me with his Lugia and Arceus. "Destroyed me with his skills. And by skills I mean braindeae OP uber tactics."
---
Alcohol is never the answer. Unless the question is, "Where did all my cash go?"