This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate Klefki Set?

#11Ultima_WraithPosted 1/11/2014 10:31:20 AM
AoiHydra101 posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Mtvn posted...
that move set is so OP and with the correct evs is ridiculous to deal with

i personally use this

Klefki (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Switcheroo
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play

with a choice scarf i manage to outspeed (or speed tie) some thunderus with taunt and every other prankster taunter (i think) i am horrible with speed calcs but with this set i rarely get taunted before i move

I use Prankster Klefki @ Rocky Helmet
252 HP / 252 SpD/ 4 Spd
Rain Dance
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Foul Play

great for my rain team

I don't mean to insult but... Some of your sets seem like they can be countered easily. Unless you can outspeed Mega Blaziken (which can Protect, Substitute then Sky Uppercut everything), There's no way that'll be of use to you, well, unless you can get something to kill Mega Blaziken first.

Rain Teams are meant for doubles, in which Blaziken fails at doing anything truly productive, with my usual lead of klefki and cloyster I can easily set up rain to reduce fire's power down enough to survive a hit and kill of blaziken before he gets set up, often on the first turn while they try to take out klefki with blaze kick (which they do far more often than protect turn one) and if they do protect on the first turn, you just t-wave on the second turn to paralyze them, reducing it's usefulness, Blaziken is not even remotely a threat in doubles.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#12MtvnPosted 1/11/2014 10:32:44 AM
my set has the ability to shut down ANY setup pokemon or entry hazards pokemon and if they go for an offensive move well im dead but i can safely switch in a pokemon that resists ground(charizard Y or starmie) or fire (a starmie or nidoking or again charizard)
---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816 sawsbuck sunkern quilladen pm me if added
I'm complaining about the complainers. Not about what the complainers are complaining about.
#13MtvnPosted 1/11/2014 10:35:44 AM
AoiHydra101 posted...
AoiHydra101 posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Mtvn posted...

i personally use this

Bold Nature
- Switcheroo
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play

with a choice scarf i manage to outspeed (or speed tie) some thunderus with taunt and every other prankster taunter (i think) i am horrible with speed calcs but with this set i rarely get taunted before i move

I forgot to say, The Choice Scarf is gonna lock you into one move, Crushing Klefki's potential.

252 HP / 252 SpD/ 4 Spd
Rain Dance
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Foul Play

great for my rain team

I don't mean to insult but... Some of your sets seem like they can be countered easily. Unless you can outspeed Mega Blaziken (which can Protect, Substitute then Sky Uppercut everything), There's no way that'll be of use to you, well, unless you can get something to kill Mega Blaziken first.

I forgot to say, the choice scarf is gonna lock you into one move, crushing klefki's potential.

thats what switcheroo is for (a move thats like trick) i can give a way a choice item only problems there are megas and other choice users or someone with an assult vest
---
I'm complaining about the complainers. Not about what the complainers are complaining about.
#14Number43Posted 1/11/2014 10:40:16 AM
AoiHydra101 posted...
AoiHydra101 posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Mtvn posted...

i personally use this

Bold Nature
- Switcheroo
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play

I forgot to say, The Choice Scarf is gonna lock you into one move, Crushing Klefki's potential.

252 HP / 252 SpD/ 4 Spd
Rain Dance
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Foul Play

great for my rain team

I forgot to say, the choice scarf is gonna lock you into one move, crushing klefki's potential.

The point is to use switcheroo first. Course you can't use that against a mega or another choice user.
#15MtvnPosted 1/11/2014 10:41:50 AM
Number43 posted...
AoiHydra101 posted...
AoiHydra101 posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Mtvn posted...

i personally use this

Bold Nature
- Switcheroo
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Foul Play

252 HP / 252 SpD/ 4 Spd
Rain Dance
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Foul Play

great for my rain team

The point is to use switcheroo first. Course you can't use that against a mega or another choice user.

or assault vest user
---
#16AoiHydra101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2014 10:51:50 AM
Mtvn posted...

It doesn't matter if this set is too OP. This is meant to TROLL, not give any mercy.
---
3DS FC: 0533 - 4952 - 7611
Psychic Safari: Duosion, Wobbuffet and Grumpig
#17AoiHydra101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 12:49:34 PM
Thank you all. I made a amazing plan for this Trevenant, and It would have never been possible without your help!

Trevenant @ Big Root
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Rest

It has 5 IVs! I used it in a Multi Battle today, and it was amazing! When I was burned by a flare blitz from talon flame (which didn't do much), I went and rested + retreat for natural cure to kick in,
---
#18AoiHydra101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 12:50:01 PM
woops, wrong thread
---