This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite Pokemon and/or strategies to troll people with.

#1Felix6464Posted 1/12/2014 2:36:43 PM
So, recently I've been testing out a Porygon-Z boomburst strategy on showdown (give boomburst and heal pulse to smeargle, use boomburst, Po.Z uses mimic, destroy everything while smeargle heals). It is loads of fun to pull off, and its just as devastating as I imagined.

Now, I would love to hear about some amazingly unorthodox Pokemon/strategies that you use that would normally catch people off guard, yet are really fun to use. Battle videos are optional, but is a nice bonus.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 1/12/2014 2:42:36 PM
How common is this set?
Ferrothorn@Leftovers
-Toxic
-Leech Seed
-Curse
-Gyro Ball

Because last Gen, people would always use the strangest moves when my Ferrothorn was out. I think they were expecting Stealth Rock.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#3Felix6464(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 9:20:20 AM
Shameless Bump.
#4waterdeepchuPosted 1/14/2014 9:28:32 AM
Why does everyone always accuse me of using annoying, hard to defeat, stalling, slowly-but-inevitably winning pokemon?! I've never trolled a day in my life!

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/kamrom/tmseteckworks.jpg
#5Dembonez19Posted 1/14/2014 9:41:23 AM
Apparently my Chesto/Resto, Calm Mind, Toxic stall Cofagrigus is a troll.
#6DarkDragon386Posted 1/14/2014 11:05:40 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
How common is this set?
Ferrothorn@Leftovers
-Toxic
-Leech Seed
-Curse
-Gyro Ball

Because last Gen, people would always use the strangest moves when my Ferrothorn was out. I think they were expecting Stealth Rock.

I personally use power whip over toxic on this set and replace lefties with rocky helmet. But, yeah, I really love this set.

Also, I don't know why, but I faced someone on Showdown who's Haxorus just continually used dual chop on this set while I was cursing away.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#7DarkDragon386Posted 1/14/2014 11:09:25 AM
Also, I think it was Missingo master, had a pretty convuluted strategy to get mummy onto his Slaking with the use of the ring target.

My favorite "troll" though is Sigiplyh.

Sigilyph @ Toxic/Flame orb
-Roost
-Psycho Shift
-Cosmic Power
-Stored Power

Obviously shift the status onto the opponent, set up some cosmic defenses. When low HP, roost. Repeat and then stored power.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#8slomasterPosted 1/14/2014 11:10:32 AM
DarkDragon386 posted...
Also, I think it was Missingo master, had a pretty convuluted strategy to get mummy onto his Slaking with the use of the ring target.

My favorite "troll" though is Sigiplyh.

Sigilyph @ Toxic/Flame orb
-Roost
-Psycho Shift
-Cosmic Power
-Stored Power

Obviously shift the status onto the opponent, set up some cosmic defenses. When low HP, roost. Repeat and then stored power.

Oh, yes that thing completely trolled my team.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721
Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
#9RatheVPosted 1/14/2014 11:11:51 AM
Liepard with encore.
#10stupac85Posted 1/14/2014 11:28:57 AM
I actually had an opponent ragequit because my Trevenant ate its Lum Berry to cure the poison when they used Toxic and then Harvest gave me another Lum Berry while I burned them with WoW and then stuck a Leech Seed on them the next turn while they attempted to poison me with Toxic again only for Trevenant to eat the Lum Berry and replace it with Harvest again.
---
This is no time to be arguing about time! We don't have the time!
# of people who know the movie and character that quote is from: 23