This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So my In-game Charizard has horrible IVs, best way to breed for better?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So my In-game Charizard has horrible IVs, best way to breed for better?

User Info: iKhan88

iKhan88
3 years ago#1
I usually don't care too much, but Standard Singles Primeapes were outspeeding my Charizard in the Battle Maison, which is a problem.

With the 3 IVs transferring, what is a good way to breed a Charizard with better base IVs?
"People fear and hate what is not normal. They are scared of those that are different. Then the solution is for everyone to become the same"-Yggdrasil

User Info: Roc_Raida

Roc_Raida
3 years ago#2
6/5 IVd Ditto. -_-

User Info: DrSmiley72

DrSmiley72
3 years ago#3
Roc_Raida posted...
6/5 IVd Ditto. -_-
Maybe one day people will play a game the way its meant to be played.
Official Shiny Metagross of the Pokemon boards

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
3 years ago#4
A good way to start is to find a friend safari that has Charmeleon. Safari Pokemon have 2 perfect IV's always. Catching one with IV's in the stats you need is a good start.
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.

User Info: Jeb4

Jeb4
3 years ago#5
or if you want to breed legitimately and not use hacked rubbish, you catch enough dittos to cover perfect ivs in every stat

then use destiny knot
Brawl fc: 3523 1972 6780
Pkmn Y fc: 2638-1012-2714, Pansear, Slugma, and Ninetails safari

User Info: KrimSXGY

KrimSXGY
3 years ago#6
Just get a good nature with something in the same egg group or a ditto with the right nature and keep going for things with better Ivs and breeding together after that. Friend safari a pokemon from the same egg group and they are guarenteed to have atleast 2 Perfect ivs. just eugenics your way to a perfect. Thats what i use to do. once you get a few pokes from different egg groups 5/6ivs it becomes way easier
FC is 2750-1608-1191 Water Gyrados - Octillary - Frogadier
TSV- 1540 IGN Karen

User Info: Sopheroo

Sopheroo
3 years ago#7
ssbmrocks posted...
A good way to start is to find a friend safari that has Charmeleon. Safari Pokemon have 2 perfect IV's always. Catching one with IV's in the stats you need is a good start.

I guess I was lucky, because the Charmander I got from Sycamore had 3 31 IV, to the point I was 100% sure all pokemon you got from him actually had 31 IV, but I just checked with my boyfriend's Blastoise and they don't.

How many times did I reset. None.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So my In-game Charizard has horrible IVs, best way to breed for better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived