This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Mega Stones I NEED to keep?

#1NutOfDeathPosted 1/12/2014 7:53:53 PM
My friend is giving me $25 to get most of the mega stones in my version, but are there any that are extremely useful? I'm currently keeping Charizardite, Lucarionite, Mewtwonite, and Blazikenite.

Also, when does the Torchic giveaway end?
---
"When life gives you bruised lemons, either you throw them back at the piece of s*** who bruised them like a man, or deal with it like a coward." -Me
#2Roc_RaidaPosted 1/12/2014 7:55:12 PM
....I wish I had your friend. Holy s*** -_-
#3RaltriosPosted 1/12/2014 7:57:42 PM
I'm assuming you're playing X.

Either way, Mawilite, Kangaskhanite, and Pinsirite seem to be the other keepers, though Venusaurite is also really powerful.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991 Friend Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
#4NutOfDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 8:00:35 PM(edited)
Roc_Raida posted...
....I wish I had your friend. Holy s*** -_-

Yeah, he's a newbie to Pokémon. And lazy. :P. I'm too poor/selfish to show him the ways of the Internet.
---
"When life gives you bruised lemons, either you throw them back at the piece of s*** who bruised them like a man, or deal with it like a coward." -Me
#5LusterPaladinPosted 1/12/2014 8:00:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6NutOfDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 8:01:32 PM
LusterPaladin posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

That was quick.
---
#7Blackcat0123Posted 1/12/2014 8:05:27 PM
If I remember right, the torchic event ends the 14th or 15th. So I really recommend not giving the Blazikenite away unless you have another or intend to restart right away.

I guess you could also have them cloned, but then you'd be sort of a douche for still having him give you $25. Probably. Not really sure where the lines are drawn.
---
PSN: Blackcat012 3DS FC: 0834 1716 7409 Trainer name: Albert
Your friendly neighborhood black guy who may or may not steal your bike, at your service!
#8ElSilverWindPosted 1/12/2014 8:07:22 PM
Dude . . . Seriously? If you're friend is willing to pay you actual money for your ingame stones (that you can get again by simply starting over and recollecting them) and you actually care about what they want as a friend, then just give them whatever stones they ask for. You're getting what is basically free money for them.

The only one that you may have a little difficulty reacquiring is the Blazekinite, which your friend should already have and isn't a version exclusive so I don't think that one matters.
---
FS Code: 2251 - 5180 - 0444
Grass: Ivysaur, Sunkern, and Quillidan
#9NutOfDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 8:08:55 PM
Blackcat0123 posted...
If I remember right, the torchic event ends the 14th or 15th. So I really recommend not giving the Blazikenite away unless you have another or intend to restart right away.

I guess you could also have them cloned, but then you'd be sort of a douche for still having him give you $25. Probably. Not really sure where the lines are drawn.

I'm already a douche by accepting the $25 he proposed in the first place, lol. But... I don't know. Don't like cheating.
---
#10Inferno05Posted 1/12/2014 8:09:28 PM
I had a friend trade in Pokemon X because he doesn't play competitive, and w/o it we didn't really have a Post Game. I had X too, so I got his Mewtwo, his X-exclusive Mega Stones, Xerneas, and Shiny Golem. I used those as trade fodder to obtain all Mega Stones back before cloning, so I can use ANY mega ^_^.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734