This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm the leader of a Fire Gym.....

#21YOSHI475Posted 1/14/2014 12:42:25 PM
Nitemare667 posted...
just watched it and it was a lucky sweep i'll take it into consideration after all i need a sun inducer.

Yea there were like 2 lucky misses but he still wrecked house lol
---
My 3DS FC 0001-3885-2747
#22Nickcool1996Posted 1/14/2014 12:47:21 PM
*fistbumps TC*

Fire is also one of my favorite types. In Gen 4, I combined my love for FIre Pokemon with Electric Pokemon and added a Gyarados to make a team called "kitchen fire". I think it was Torkoal, Rapidash, Gyarados, Eelectivire, Electrode, and Lanturn (water absorb). My win percentage was high and I loved it ^^

Unfortunately, I don't work with pure-typed teams, so idk what to add for this. Talonflame for some kills?
---
Atlus Fans In General: http://i.imgur.com/yyrgQjP.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
#23Nitemare667(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 12:52:08 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
*fistbumps TC*

Fire is also one of my favorite types. In Gen 4, I combined my love for FIre Pokemon with Electric Pokemon and added a Gyarados to make a team called "kitchen fire". I think it was Torkoal, Rapidash, Gyarados, Eelectivire, Electrode, and Lanturn (water absorb). My win percentage was high and I loved it ^^

Unfortunately, I don't work with pure-typed teams, so idk what to add for this. Talonflame for some kills?

*fistbump*

Already have a Talonflame trained up for my priority counters (Azumarill) which might make a spot in if i can remove one, maybe charizard will go.

The Talonflame i have is
Gale wings Adamant 252Atk 252Spe 4HP

Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Swords dance
Roost

although im tempted to put double team on him
---
PSN:Nitemare667
3DS FC: 4313-0558-2400
#24Lionheart08Posted 1/14/2014 12:54:30 PM
Well if you're a gym leader, technically you should only have three pokemon based of the current trend.
---
I'm a genius! Geniuses don't NEED medication!
#25Nickcool1996Posted 1/14/2014 1:02:22 PM
Nitemare667 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
*fistbumps TC*

*fistbump*

Already have a Talonflame trained up for my priority counters (Azumarill) which might make a spot in if i can remove one, maybe charizard will go.

The Talonflame i have is
Gale wings Adamant 252Atk 252Spe 4HP

Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Swords dance
Roost

although im tempted to put double team on him

Double Team. So Evil lol. Band is better, but the roost set may be better for this team. Wait, put all the Speed EVs into HP. Talonflame gets priority BB regardless.
---
Atlus Fans In General: http://i.imgur.com/yyrgQjP.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
#26GastroFanPosted 1/14/2014 1:04:40 PM
Chandelure gets no love in a fire gym? Nobody's mentioned him since he can learn fire moves as a ghost type. Or what about the forgotten Houndour/Houndoom?
#27Nitemare667(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 1:34:23 PM
GastroFan posted...
Chandelure gets no love in a fire gym? Nobody's mentioned him since he can learn fire moves as a ghost type. Or what about the forgotten Houndour/Houndoom?

Im trying to get a good IV litwik because some ghost coverage or a bulky Lampent with eviolite with Def/SpD investment and pain split would help take out many bulky types plus with toxic and coverage moves should help with shadow tag.

@Nickcool1996- yea i'll raise another for HP Atk
---
#28Nitemare667(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 1:36:15 PM
Lionheart08 posted...
Well if you're a gym leader, technically you should only have three pokemon based of the current trend.

the ideas is a 3v3 match but its nice to have something to choose from, like playing the battle spot singles for example.
---