This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How should I go about training stat experience in HP?

#1shiningpikablu252Posted 1/13/2014 2:50:44 PM
I really don't know of a good location where I could reliably train stat experience in HP for the False Swipe Haxorus I'm trying to raise (currently a level 30 Axew with 252 Attack, 100 HP, 6 Speed already). The Speed I got from Route 2, although I had to run from the Scatterbugs (I'm playing X, so I could have fought a Weedle as opposed to running from a Caterpie); the Attack aside from the Protein boost was gotten from Super Rod fishing on Route 3. What I've currently got in HP is via HP Up. Does anybody know of a good spot where I might be able to raise stat experience in HP without having to run from too much? Or should I just go for Super Training to get the HP? (I've gotten the tutorials out of the way using a filler Zigzagoon to absorb the Defense boosts associated with them...)
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#2giants9281Posted 1/13/2014 2:54:41 PM
horde amoongus where the grass rock is
---
Pokemon XY Sig 2895-7605-3989 IGN: Mark
FS:Poison: Garbador, Seviper, Toxicroak
#3BrilloheadPosted 1/13/2014 2:57:12 PM
I've been using hordes of gulpin by campfire town, amoongus is probably better though?
---
PSN: BriLLLohead
3DS FC: 3411-1521-4068
#4MysterPixelPosted 1/13/2014 3:05:04 PM(edited)
Brillohead posted...
I've been using hordes of gulpin by campfire town, amoongus is probably better though?

Horde Gulpin and horde Foongus (not Amoongus) give exactly the same number of EVs so it doesn't matter. Gulpin are slightly easier to get to so I do those.

Route 5 - have a Pokemon use Sweet Scent while standing in the grass and the majority of the time you will get a Gulpin horde. Each horde gives 5 EVs; if you combine a Power Weight and Pokerus you will get 50 EVs per horde.

See this for other locations for the other stats: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/a-guide-to-ev-training-with-hordes.3490052/
#5shiningpikablu252(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 3:30:07 PM
Thanks for the help.
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.