This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone dislike the X/Y Anime?

#1MikokiriPosted 1/14/2014 6:00:47 AM
I do, because ash... And pikachu still not showing his lv 100 powers... I stopped watching during the diamond and pearl one.... Oh lawd where the contests annoying...

Oh, and I just hate how clemont just went with ash.... DUDE, YOU HAVE A GYM TO BE IN, CHALLENGERS ARE PROBABLY LINED UP AT THE TOWER WAITING IN TENTS FOR YOUR RETURN!

And I hate the first episode logic: Arrive in luminose, oh, gym leader 1 isn't in her gym (just like all the other gym leaders that went on a year long adventure with ash such as misty, cilian and now clemont), so you can't POSSIBLY go to her town which is about a day's journey in the anime and she still won't be there when you get there. And you will probably destroy another bike along the way (which isn't a funny gag by the way), and I can't see why you are wanted dead by pre-teen girls for bike destroying.
---
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
#2Kostie100Posted 1/14/2014 6:03:09 AM
This is how the series has been since day one...
---
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935
#3Mikokiri(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 6:05:44 AM
Kostie100 posted...
This is how the series has been since day one...

Yea, at least team rocket were actually entertaining and more developed than the main characters back then. James was my favourite until his voice change. And my favourite line in the ENTIRE series was said by jessie when they went to the giant pokemon island: "STOP THE RIDE, STOP THE RIDE I WANNA GET OFF!", It's funny since she sounds terrified while no one else is.
---
#4OdaNobunaPosted 1/14/2014 6:06:04 AM
I don't watch the anime since Hoenn.
---
Playing: Pokemon Y; Pokemon Black 2, Rune Factory 4; Etrian Odyssey Untold; Pokemon X; Umineko no Naku Koro ni; Da Capo.
#5DLOArceusPosted 1/14/2014 6:06:37 AM
Except the gym leader IS in the tower? How about you actually inform yourself before posting dumb things?
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#6NextgrandcrossPosted 1/14/2014 6:07:04 AM
Seems like you only watched one episode of the anime, otherwise you would've known that Clemont has a Robot watching after the gym battling challengers while he's out.
---
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup
#7Mikokiri(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 6:10:43 AM
Nextgrandcross posted...
Seems like you only watched one episode of the anime, otherwise you would've known that Clemont has a Robot watching after the gym battling challengers while he's out.

Why a robot? Shouldn't that be against league rules? And WHY is he traveling with ash anyway? Ash is probably the person you would want to travel with the least since you will always get pestered with two weird people who want to kidnap an electric mouse.
---
#8Mikokiri(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 6:11:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9drizleoPosted 1/14/2014 6:13:51 AM
Mikokiri posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...

Why a robot? Shouldn't that be against league rules? And WHY is he traveling with ash anyway? Ash is probably the person you would want to travel with the least since you will always get pestered with two weird people who want to kidnap an electric mouse.

I'm guessing you forgot how Brock and Misty were the original Gym leaders of their respective gyms and still went on an adventure with Ash, or Cilan for that matter.
---
PSN: GokaiGold 3DS FC-5300-9104-7286 Currently playing: Pokemon X/Y IGN: Roni SV:2752
#10GenjutsuCrowPosted 1/14/2014 6:14:50 AM
Mikokiri posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...

This Isn't the first time the gym leaders were douche bags, and It's not exclusive to the anime either.

Remember when Clair refused to give you your badge?
Remember when Volkner was just handing out gymbadges?
Remember when Giovanni just abandoned his gym and no one cared?
---
The best dressed person and the official Doublade master of the Pokemon X and Y board!
My Friend Code: 1719-3885-3128, my In game name Is Aaron.