This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*maxes out a Pokemon's bond in Pokemon-Amie*

#21wind64aPosted 1/15/2014 4:40:48 PM
G Gundam's mechanics throw Neon Genesis Evangelion's mechanics out of the water, while being along a similar strain. Then again that's not particularly hard to do.

*Maxes out Loki's affection in Soul Hackers*
---
StrifeHart is my OTP. Official shiny Ninetales of the Pokemon X Board Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
#22lyle81992Posted 1/15/2014 4:47:21 PM
G Gundam and Gundam Wing are the ones I like the most, While most of the other Gundam series were pretty good I found it hard to get into them.
---
3DS FC:2621-2636-8871
#23Ultima_WraithPosted 1/15/2014 4:48:42 PM
lyle81992 posted...
G Gundam and Gundam Wing are the ones I like the most, While most of the other Gundam series were pretty good I found it hard to get into them.

The only one I just can't get in to was I think MS088 (don't remember the exact name) I tried and tried i just couldn't get into it :/. The others I at least started to get interested in, even if i didn't watch it all.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP
#24AmesangPosted 1/15/2014 11:14:47 PM
I'm missing one of the disks from The 08th MS Team, but I kind-of sort-of make up for it with Miller's Report.
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#25Tsukasa1891Posted 1/15/2014 11:28:47 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Itís burning grip tells me to pet you! Now here I go, Shining Snuggles!

LMFAO.

Ultima_Wraith posted...
aryanbrar posted...
surprised g gundam is so popular.

If i recall correctly i think it was more popular outside of Japan than in it since it was such a huge departure from the space soap opera format.

pretty much this. i think it wasn't liked so much because it was seen as kiddie. though it kind of is, but the absurd and impractical designs for the gundams and space colonies just made it funny to watch. fight sceens were decent and add some sweet background music and you got a pretty good anime.

damn it, now i want to watch it again.
---
3DS 2165-5497-5235
#26Ultima_WraithPosted 1/15/2014 11:41:18 PM
Tsukasa1891 posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Itís burning grip tells me to pet you! Now here I go, Shining Snuggles!

LMFAO.

Ultima_Wraith posted...
aryanbrar posted...
surprised g gundam is so popular.

If i recall correctly i think it was more popular outside of Japan than in it since it was such a huge departure from the space soap opera format.

pretty much this. i think it wasn't liked so much because it was seen as kiddie. though it kind of is, but the absurd and impractical designs for the gundams and space colonies just made it funny to watch. fight sceens were decent and add some sweet background music and you got a pretty good anime.

damn it, now i want to watch it again.

i'm not saying it's on youtube but a lot of stuff is
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP
#27Hi-Ho-Diddly-DoPosted 1/15/2014 11:56:56 PM
I remember the theme song as a kid, even though I had no idea what half of it was. All I could memorize were the random English interjections.

FLYING IN THE SKY!

SHINING FINGA!
#285jira_ThresholdPosted 1/17/2014 9:16:36 AM
Well... That's it... I'm naming my Rapidash "Fuunsaiki".
---
I'm bothered by the very fact that people exist, but you're an exception.
#29squidgy617Posted 1/17/2014 9:23:05 AM
G Gundam fans all over da place.

I liked G Gundam. First Gundam series I ever watched, so it has a special place in my heart, but I honestly think its my least favorite of the Gundam series' that I've watched. My favorite is EASILY War in the Pocket. It was so gripping to me...

I'm now a huge Gundam fan. I wonder if anyone here plays SD Gundam Online...