This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You remember these?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You remember these?

User Info: Blackheart0184

Blackheart0184
3 years ago#11
Sooner or later they will give eevee the ability to actually evolve into all kinds types. They might even come full circle and give him a Normal Type evolution, basically making him evolve without him changing his type. I honestly believe to this day that someday, hopefully soon, eevee will finally show everyone his final evolution and that would be into the normal type.Though I will love to see what they can come up with for his Fighting, Bug, and Dragon Eeveelution. LOL
Friend Code: 3153-4987-7669
Name: Blackheart

User Info: ff_rise

ff_rise
3 years ago#12
FuneralCake posted...
I... think that's the first time I've seen any of those...
3DS FC Mars - 1736-1269-8852 ROCK - Onix, Dwebble & Barbaracle

User Info: javel34

javel34
3 years ago#13
Paolosantos posted...
Sooner or later they will give eevee the ability to actually evolve into all kinds types. They might even come full circle and give him a Normal Type evolution, basically making him evolve without him changing his type. I honestly believe to this day that someday, hopefully soon, eevee will finally show everyone his final evolution and that would be into the normal type.Though I will love to see what they can come up with for his Fighting, Bug, and Dragon Eeveelution. LOL

I hope they do every dual type combo after finishing the regular types.
3DS FC: 1822-0159-2098 Luxio safari
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. You remember these?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived