This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next HA pokemon that needs to be released

#11Hi-Ho-Diddly-DoPosted 1/16/2014 11:08:29 AM
Contrary Superior will be a huge boost to a bad Pokemon, so I support it.

Sheer Force Feraligatr is another good one, but at least Feraligatr isn't as bad as Serperior.
TheEpicBro posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Look at Malamar... That's what Contrary Serperior will be like. Impressed at all the people praising it?

Not look at what Feraligatr will be like once he gets Sheer Force. The dude will hit like a TRUCK!

Regice with Ice Body

GG

I want this so bad on my Hail monotype team. I was really disappointed when I learned Regice can't have Ice Body, since Regice is one of my favorite legendaries and it could act as a great special wall in Hail.

At first I thought Regice's weaknesses would let it down, but Avalugg seems to be doing fine on the physical front and Ice Body has been a huge boon for it.
#12Lady-LucyPosted 1/16/2014 11:12:07 AM
TheEpicBro posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Look at Malamar... That's what Contrary Serperior will be like. Impressed at all the people praising it?

Not look at what Feraligatr will be like once he gets Sheer Force. The dude will hit like a TRUCK!

Regice with Ice Body

GG

My body is Regi, make this happen GF

(Regice + Assault vest + Ice Body == SpecialTank4Days)
---
If Cynthia were to be your Sidekick, you'd end up being her sidekick instead.
And thus, you end up as a comedy relief sidekick, http://i.imgur.com/EZG0Fx2.jpg
#13Rikardo90Posted 1/16/2014 11:15:58 AM
Lady-Lucy posted...
TheEpicBro posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Regice with Ice Body

GG

My body is Regi, make this happen GF

(Regice + Assault vest + Ice Body == SpecialTank4Days)

Thank goomy for close combat
---
3DS friend code: 4828 5041 9375 - currently playing pokemon X, add me and send your number at my inbox, I'm hoarding as much people as I can :D
#14SorrySleepingPosted 1/16/2014 11:21:04 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Malamar has its base stats in the wrong places. Serperior can be a sweeper with his speed, easy set-up, and decent bulk. The only problem is its only movepool will be Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, HP, Status move.
---
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
"Fiora's got the best everything. Except, you know, in-game effectiveness." -TheEvilOmega
#15Rikardo90Posted 1/16/2014 11:23:47 AM
SorrySleeping posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Malamar has its base stats in the wrong places. Serperior can be a sweeper with his speed, easy set-up, and decent bulk. The only problem is its only movepool will be Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, HP, Status move.

Yep, a shame it doesn't get any special attacks that aren't grass type.
---
3DS friend code: 4828 5041 9375 - currently playing pokemon X, add me and send your number at my inbox, I'm hoarding as much people as I can :D
#16Don_of_BladesPosted 1/16/2014 11:25:22 AM
Rikardo90 posted...
lol at heatran's hidden ability, why would someone discard his fire immunity and possible boost chance on switch for a miserable 30% burn chance on contact?

Because no one expects it? Like the Spanish inquisition.
---
Rena~
1779-0713-6090 SV-3219