This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ghost Girl theory

#1BigPapaSnorlaxPosted 1/16/2014 7:16:25 PM
It's probably already been theorized but what if it has something to do with clothing? Like the artist in Kiloude. Has anyone tested it? If not, I may have to begin some tests.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4613-7498-3008 - IGN: Foreman (PM for add)
Psychic Safari; Munna, Espurr and Gothorita
#2NeoconkersPosted 1/16/2014 7:17:46 PM
I didn't even know you could see her more than once. :/

heard it through the grapevine that you get a rare candy if you have a Rotom in your party. But I think I was training up my Rotom when I went in there for the first time, so it's probably gobs****.
---
Girls = Time x Money. Time = Money. Girls = Money x Money = Money sq.
Money = sqrt Evil: Girls = sqrt Evil sq. Girls = Evil
#3Brewster123Posted 1/16/2014 7:19:46 PM
I looked in Luminoise Station. Their was a note saying something about getting some help
#4BigPapaSnorlax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 7:22:59 PM
Perhaps it's related to the internal clock or something? Gamefreak seems to enjoy strange puzzles in their games, maybe there's some kind of trigger. I'm reminded of the Strange House puzzle from B/W2 or the various labyrinths they've implemented such as the Chasm.
---
#5Ultima_WraithPosted 1/16/2014 7:25:05 PM
It's probably some ridiculously elaborate puzzle involving the number of trees that shake left or right on some random route when it's raining and you have to do that many right rotation and left rotations around the outside of the room.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP
#6BigPapaSnorlax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 7:26:22 PM
Brewster123 posted...
I looked in Luminoise Station. Their was a note saying something about getting some help

I think that's also related. I believe they all may have something to with the Chamber of Emptiness. The fact that you find the Spooky Plate and Banettite combined with Ghost girl and Hoopah's(sp?) partial Ghost typing (if you believe what we've been shown by the leaker). It all seems a little too coincidental to me.
---
#7BigPapaSnorlax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 7:29:31 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
It's probably some ridiculously elaborate puzzle involving the number of trees that shake left or right on some random route when it's raining and you have to do that many right rotation and left rotations around the outside of the room.

I wouldn't put it past GF. How did people learn of Cresselia's puzzle? Was it a GF tip or some kind of data-mining?
---
#8themagicpainmanPosted 1/16/2014 7:30:23 PM
The real question is, how the hell did anyone figure out the Regis?
---
3DS FC - 4356 - 1034 - 9321. Safari: Spearow, Woobat, Tropius. PM for adding.
#9AlexFlame116Posted 1/16/2014 7:31:18 PM
BigPapaSnorlax posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

I wouldn't put it past GF. How did people learn of Cresselia's puzzle? Was it a GF tip or some kind of data-mining?

Wait, Cresselia or Deoxys? I don't recall Cresselia having a puzzle.
#10Ultima_WraithPosted 1/16/2014 7:31:49 PM
BigPapaSnorlax posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

Given enough time with the game if it wasn't datamining someone probably was OCD enough to figure it out (I know I at least got the Lunar Wing on my own after much much trial and error, now as to what to DO with it I hadn't the foggiest)
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP