This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ghost Girl theory

#51Dark_Link92Posted 1/19/2014 1:45:50 PM
KaitoKaze posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
I think if XY2 or Z features different protagonists, they will be "the one" and its in this game as an easter egg/sequel hook type thing. No idea what that will mean though. The amount of unsolved mysteries in this game is pretty cool though.

I want the next villain team to have the goal of turning pokemon against their trainers with a hypnotizing machine so that they disobey and won't listen, they can write it so that the bond between you and your pokemon is strong enough to overcome this for the climactic battle, afterwards Giovanni (who is the Champion of the new region) should come and talk to the villain's leader about how he failed with Team Rocket and his battling with the protagonist made him realize the bond he has with his pokemon and all the memories he had with them growing up. They could also make a plot about how the general populous doesn't trust Giovanni since he was originally a criminal leader but in the end they come around when they see he has truly changed and devoted himself to being the best trainer he can. "In the end, I was clouded by my greed and it took losing everything I had illegally obtained to realize that I never really had what truly mattered after all" BOOM, hire me gamefreak. That's what I want in the next game >.>
tl:dr What are you lazy? just skip it if you won't read it

I... legitimately think this is kind of a cool idea

I thought it sounded cool too. Like a more developed version of the Shadow Pokemon idea.
---
3DS FC: 4382-3271-9747
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, and Braixen.
#52DarkHeroRavenPosted 1/19/2014 2:23:53 PM
fawful_X posted...
1everdude posted...
If you solve the mystery, you're rewarded with the Wheat Stone. If you give the Wheat a Stone to an Aegislash, it evolves into the Pokemon WheatBlade.
Base Stats:
HP-255
Att-255
Def-255
S. Att-255
S. Def-255
Spe-255
Learns every move from the Move Tutor
Has every ability except Truant, Slow Start, and Defeatist
Grass/Ghost/Steel type.

Also has the signature move Dutch Farmer.
Heh. I actually know RyuKenshin, the guy who created the whole Wheat Sword thing, personally ;) Was a big thing back at a forum I used to go to...
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758 Pokemon Y IGN: Raven
#53DarkerGreyPosted 1/19/2014 3:44:27 PM
Dark_Link92 posted...
I think if XY2 or Z features different protagonists, they will be "the one" and its in this game as an easter egg/sequel hook type thing. No idea what that will mean though. The amount of unsolved mysteries in this game is pretty cool though.

I though about that, but it's also possible it's an event.

What if an NPC is "the one". Remenber the boy and the message in the train station? Maybe whoever wrote that message is "the one", and he was trying to tell something to the kid. The boy is looking for "something" as he was told by "the one", but he can't find it. "The one", who can't hide or can't find "the thing" tells the kid to go see him at the usual place.

Here, there are two options; you go see "the one" at some random empty alley and start a side quest, or you receive the special item to show the kid and you go see "the one" in the place you're told.

Or maybe you're just being chased by Slenderman, which explains... heck! almost everything!
---
Alex's 3DS FC 1865 - 0273 - 1891
[Space reserved for Josh's Friend Safari]
#54Ultima_WraithPosted 1/19/2014 6:31:18 PM
Dark_Link92 posted...
KaitoKaze posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...

I want the next villain team to have the goal of turning pokemon against their trainers with a hypnotizing machine so that they disobey and won't listen, they can write it so that the bond between you and your pokemon is strong enough to overcome this for the climactic battle, afterwards Giovanni (who is the Champion of the new region) should come and talk to the villain's leader about how he failed with Team Rocket and his battling with the protagonist made him realize the bond he has with his pokemon and all the memories he had with them growing up. They could also make a plot about how the general populous doesn't trust Giovanni since he was originally a criminal leader but in the end they come around when they see he has truly changed and devoted himself to being the best trainer he can. "In the end, I was clouded by my greed and it took losing everything I had illegally obtained to realize that I never really had what truly mattered after all" BOOM, hire me gamefreak. That's what I want in the next game >.>
tl:dr What are you lazy? just skip it if you won't read it

I... legitimately think this is kind of a cool idea

I thought it sounded cool too. Like a more developed version of the Shadow Pokemon idea.

I just kind of want to see Giovanni's story reach conclusion after the events in past games that showed him seeing the light and abandoning Team Rocket to go the path of good. I think this would bring his story full circle and also make for a decent story in general (though of course not everyone thinks the same)
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP
#55dayalivePosted 1/22/2014 10:41:56 AM
so i just met the ghost girl and got intrigued. i backtracked to the spooky house north of luminose city, talked to the guy who said "tthe truth is best carried to the grave"

maybe he's talking about reshiram? seeing as he was the familiar of the hero of truth during B/W? :O has anyone tried that yet?
---
I didn't catch that, what?
#56DarkerGreyPosted 1/22/2014 10:56:13 AM
dayalive posted...
so i just met the ghost girl and got intrigued. i backtracked to the spooky house north of luminose city, talked to the guy who said "tthe truth is best carried to the grave"

maybe he's talking about reshiram? seeing as he was the familiar of the hero of truth during B/W? :O has anyone tried that yet?

Wait, Reshiram? thruth? grave? There's a Reshiram statue in the Parfum palace. Maybe something near it could trigger an event. Maybe there's hidden grave near it.
---
3DS FC 1865 - 0273 - 1891
Friend Safari: Normal [Lillipup] [Loudred] [Eevee]
#57EchoPhoenixPosted 1/22/2014 12:08:18 PM(edited)
Ultima_Wraith posted...
I just kind of want to see Giovanni's story reach conclusion after the events in past games that showed him seeing the light and abandoning Team Rocket to go the path of good. I think this would bring his story full circle and also make for a decent story in general (though of course not everyone thinks the same)

He isn't on the path of good though, he only left and disbanded Team Rocket because he felt that he was weak and wasn't worthy to lead them. In HG/SS, the Celebi event even shows that he was going to answer the radio transmission from the Team Rocket hijacking, but was stopped by Ethan/Lyra.
#58Ultima_WraithPosted 1/22/2014 1:53:50 PM
EchoPhoenix posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

He isn't on the path of good though, he only left and disbanded Team Rocket because he felt that he was weak and wasn't worthy to lead them. In HG/SS, the Celebi event even shows that he was going to answer the radio transmission from the Team Rocket hijacking, but was stopped by Ethan/Lyra.

Well, still becoming Champion would be a significant accomplishment for any trainer and he might decide he likes the praise and acclaim.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: PETW-WWWW-WWW4-GP9S & 39FG-WWWW-WWW4-H2NP