This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bank starter -----> unown------> bank 580 legend -----> bank box legend

#31jammymacsterPosted 1/18/2014 2:49:42 PM
DW2189 posted...
What's so special about Unown?

There's 28(?) different ones. While you only need one for the pokÚdex some people are out to collect them and will trade good pokÚs for ones they need.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#32XatuMasterRacePosted 1/18/2014 2:50:21 PM
Alphanumeric posted...
Those are good too, but probably harder to acquire than a bank mon, no?

It all depends. Most people that have those patterns want bank legendaries, but every once in a while you'll see someone asking for a non-legendary. Unfortunately, those go really quick.

I wouldn't say they're more difficult to obtain, though.
---
FC: 0147-0314-4519
Dragon Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, Sliggoo
#33gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 2:50:46 PM
DW2189 posted...
What's so special about Unown?

Unown can't be breed and was only available almost 4 years ago

Also Most people didn't care about them, so now they are pretty rare.
Alphanumeric posted...
Those are good too, but probably harder to acquire than a bank mon, no?

With the amount wonder traded who knows
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#34SopherooPosted 1/18/2014 2:56:41 PM
XatuMasterRace posted...
Sopheroo posted...
Doing a chain right now, end result is going to be Rayquaza because it's the only one from its trio I don't have.

Starting with Sandstorm Vivillon.

You're trying to get the Weather Trio too? All I need to get is Kyogre since I already have Rayquaza and Groudon.

Successfully got it this afternoon, yups!

I still need the Golems, Palkia, Cresselia, Heatran, Regigigas, and Tao trio, along with most of the event legends, but I can wait for these.
#35Ruujuu ze BattoPosted 1/18/2014 2:58:34 PM
XatuMasterRace posted...
Alphanumeric posted...
you would probably have more luck with a stantler or a slakoth, honestly.

Vivillions work pretty well too. But you need to have an uncommon pattern (i.e. Tundra, Monsoon, and Sandstorm). Most people will give you a bank legendary for those.

Are Ocean Vivillions still considered uncommon/rare patterns nowadays? I have an extra one that I was thinking about trying to start chain-trade for some of the Bank Legendaries, but I don't know if it would work.
---
AC:NL info - Milky from Pallet.
3DS code: 1805-3553-1120
#36XatuMasterRacePosted 1/18/2014 2:58:44 PM
Sopheroo posted...
XatuMasterRace posted...
Sopheroo posted...
Doing a chain right now, end result is going to be Rayquaza because it's the only one from its trio I don't have.

Starting with Sandstorm Vivillon.

You're trying to get the Weather Trio too? All I need to get is Kyogre since I already have Rayquaza and Groudon.

Successfully got it this afternoon, yups!

I still need the Golems, Palkia, Cresselia, Heatran, Regigigas, and Tao trio, along with most of the event legends, but I can wait for these.

Wow, what did you ask for with the Vivillion?
---
#37XatuMasterRacePosted 1/18/2014 3:01:55 PM
Ruujuu ze Batto posted...
XatuMasterRace posted...
Alphanumeric posted...

Vivillions work pretty well too. But you need to have an uncommon pattern (i.e. Tundra, Monsoon, and Sandstorm). Most people will give you a bank legendary for those.

Are Ocean Vivillions still considered uncommon/rare patterns nowadays? I have an extra one that I was thinking about trying to start chain-trade for some of the Bank Legendaries, but I don't know if it would work.

If it were me, I'd probably put it up. As for getting a bank legendary, I can't say. You just need to be patient and wait.
---
#38Ruujuu ze BattoPosted 1/18/2014 3:06:40 PM
XatuMasterRace posted...
XatuMasterRace posted...
Alphanumeric posted...

If it were me, I'd probably put it up. As for getting a bank legendary, I can't say. You just need to be patient and wait.

Ah, okay.
I was thinking of starting with asking for Cobalion and work up from there. So I'll give it a shot.
I managed to get the four Bank Legendaries I wanted (Entei, Cresselia, Latias, and Lugia) by starting a chain with a Yveltal - Cobalion - Regice - ect.
Hope I get lucky.
---
AC:NL info - Milky from Pallet.
3DS code: 1805-3553-1120
#39Missingno_MastrPosted 1/18/2014 3:13:26 PM
I don't suppose a Polar Pattern Vivillon would help at all?
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#40XatuMasterRacePosted 1/18/2014 3:14:40 PM
XatuMasterRace posted...
XatuMasterRace posted...
Alphanumeric posted...

Ah, okay.
I was thinking of starting with asking for Cobalion and work up from there. So I'll give it a shot.
I managed to get the four Bank Legendaries I wanted (Entei, Cresselia, Latias, and Lugia) by starting a chain with a Yveltal - Cobalion - Regice - ect.
Hope I get lucky.

Yeah, I've learned Cobalion is a great starting point and it;s easy to work your way up from there. I'm aiming to get the Weather Trio, Tower Duo, and Creation Trio.
---