This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Bug Mega Evolution?

#11Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 1/20/2014 9:38:45 AM
heracross has the most interesting uses.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_NBCS1u_zs
#12EmperorZangoosePosted 1/20/2014 9:41:45 AM
Haha, Mega Pinsir is killing this poll. Scizor is an overrated piece of s*** and Mega Heracross is the ugliest looking Mega Evolution ever and his speed is actually worse than regular Heracross so he would actually get his ass kicked in a fight with Choice Band Heracross.
#13CakeOfLiesPosted 1/20/2014 9:42:46 AM
They serve completely different purposes. You literally can't compare them. Scizor is an amazing tank, Heracross is an amazing wallbreaker, and Pinsir is an amazing sweeper. They each do things that the others can't.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 1/20/2014 9:47:30 AM
EmperorZangoose posted...
Haha, Mega Pinsir is killing this poll. Scizor is an overrated piece of s*** and Mega Heracross is the ugliest looking Mega Evolution ever and his speed is actually worse than regular Heracross so he would actually get his ass kicked in a fight with Choice Band Heracross.

You know, a 1v1 fight is an awful way to determine which Pokemon is better.
Shedinja completely walls Kyogre, for example.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#15Hi-Ho-Diddly-DoPosted 1/20/2014 9:50:34 AM
Can we just agree that Mega Scizor's giant industrial-strength serrated pincers are a huge step up and come way closer to the coolness of Scyther's blades?

I was always dissapointed when Scyther's humongous sleek arm blades became those puny little claws. At least Mega Scizor looks like it actually did sacrifice speed for power.
#16EmperorZangoosePosted 1/20/2014 9:51:20 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Haha, Kyogre would actually just unload a Rock Slide on Shedinja's ass and he would die in like one hit. How does it feel to be wrong, haha?
#17kingjam1Posted 1/20/2014 9:52:15 AM
Mega Pinsir is the best. Mega Heracross' speed is a problem and I'd rather use Regular Scizor.
---
Can't think of anything
#18Hi-Ho-Diddly-DoPosted 1/20/2014 9:55:57 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Haha, Kyogre would actually just unload a Rock Slide on Shedinja's ass and he would die in like one hit. How does it feel to be wrong, haha?

Who puts Rock Slide on Kyogre? :P

Although I guess it would be hilarious anti-Ho-Oh tech.
#19Model_OmegaPosted 1/20/2014 9:58:57 AM
Heracross? Please. Scizor? Better off with other items.
Pinsir? HOLY **** this is awesome.
---
3DS FC: 5198-2590-6008
SilverWingedOne: "Nothing can beat the original seven hundred and twenty-one Pokemon."
#20OctazPosted 1/20/2014 10:01:23 AM(edited)
Kyogre's pretty short on anti Ho-Oh tech as it is

Dunno why people are saying Megahera's speed drop is a problem, by the way, since it's not. You still outspeed every wall and stuff like Bisharp/Breloom and the things that outspeed MegaHera but don't outspeed regular Hera make a pretty small list: it's pretty much just Mamoswine and Dragonite, neither of which should be staying in on MegaHera since he wrecks them.

MegaHera is pretty great but I'd have a hard time saying it's better than MegaPinsir, MegaPinsir is arguably the best mega in OU (he'll definitely be the best mega if MegaLuke gets banned). It's just so stupidly powerful and flying is a great attack type.