This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, I got a Xerneas...

#11RyoukaiPosted 1/19/2014 10:12:25 PM
Puppyfaic posted...
DarkTwoopah posted...
^I have no clue what this means lol

Geomancy is originally a two-turn set-up move that increases your Speed, Special Attack and Special Defense by 2 stages.
A power herb turns two-turn moves into one-turn moves, but can only be used once.
Shell Smash does the exact same thing in one turn, but lowers your defense and attack.

What?

Shell Smash is described as this:
"The user breaks its shell, lowering its Defense and Sp. Def stats but sharply raising Attack, Sp. Atk, and Speed stats."

So that would mean
+2 atk, sp. atk, spe
-1 def, sp. def

You're 100% accurate about Geomancy though.

Also, TC, while Xerneas is capable of pulling off this combo, Yveltal is still pretty tough. Oblivion Wing means that it is bulkier than you would expect it to be, it get STAB Sucker Punch, and I ran into one today that had Foul Play.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
3DS FC: 5455-9721-8413
#12GiratinalgaPosted 1/19/2014 10:14:45 PM
Ryoukai posted...
Puppyfaic posted...
DarkTwoopah posted...
^I have no clue what this means lol

Geomancy is originally a two-turn set-up move that increases your Speed, Special Attack and Special Defense by 2 stages.
A power herb turns two-turn moves into one-turn moves, but can only be used once.
Shell Smash does the exact same thing in one turn, but lowers your defense and attack.

What?

Shell Smash is described as this:
"The user breaks its shell, lowering its Defense and Sp. Def stats but sharply raising Attack, Sp. Atk, and Speed stats."

So that would mean
+2 atk, sp. atk, spe
-1 def, sp. def

You're 100% accurate about Geomancy though.

Also, TC, while Xerneas is capable of pulling off this combo, Yveltal is still pretty tough. Oblivion Wing means that it is bulkier than you would expect it to be, it get STAB Sucker Punch, and I ran into one today that had Foul Play.

I....I....

I have to try this.
---
PSN: julito427
3DS FC: 5300-9429-4816
#13RyoukaiPosted 1/19/2014 10:20:15 PM
It sure showed my Salamence who was boss :<
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
3DS FC: 5455-9721-8413
#14SSimplePosted 1/19/2014 10:23:42 PM
Isn't geomancy usually equated to two quiver dances? Where'd the shell smash analogy come from?
---
White 2 FC- 4299 1080 3523
3DS FC- 2406 6226 8805
#15DarkTwoopah(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2014 10:13:48 AM
Okay, so now I see the value of Yveltal, when I no longer have it lol, so i have the problem of getting one back now. I tried to trade my Zygarde for a Yveltal on GTS, but that didn't work, so I'm stuck with two options:

1. Find a way to make Zygarde actually useful.

2. Find a way to get a Yveltal back, while keeping my Xerneas.
---
3DS: 3480 - 2549 - 4016
i make sense 66.6 percent of the time.