This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are all these 6iv event/legendary pokemon legit?

#1matt-nicklinPosted 1/20/2014 5:49:39 AM
I read a while ago that event pokemon couldn't have all perfect ivs, however I am unaware of how accurate that is, I know certain events and even some legendaries can't be shiny.

My question is are these pokemon being cloned on the trade board legit ones from the Japanese pokemon bank, or is it most likely hacked pokemon being sent through the pokebank and then traded/cloned?
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#2undeadkyle666Posted 1/20/2014 5:55:45 AM
I know the JPN suicune with 6IVs and its shiny is legit.
#3Yami_no_UnmeiPosted 1/21/2014 12:29:08 PM
The overwhelming majority (read: 99.99%) are hacked/generated Pokemon from Gen 5. That's what makes the whole thing so ridiculous and hilarious in the first place.

The trade boards are loaded with posts by idiots who are trading away cloned, hacked 6IV shiny legendaries for other cloned, hacked 6IV shiny legendaries, none of which are rare or special anymore and nearly all of which are banned from competitive play by both Nintendo and Smogon.

I don't understand it either.
---
-I'm just here for the fanboy drama-
Pokemon X: Lucas 4227-2159-0400 - Ground Type
#4Dreadsword101Posted 1/21/2014 12:32:20 PM
Yami_no_Unmei posted...
The overwhelming majority (read: 99.99%) are hacked/generated Pokemon from Gen 5. That's what makes the whole thing so ridiculous and hilarious in the first place.

The trade boards are loaded with posts by idiots who are trading away cloned, hacked 6IV shiny legendaries for other cloned, hacked 6IV shiny legendaries, none of which are rare or special anymore and nearly all of which are banned from competitive play by both Nintendo and Smogon.

I do it to build up a collection.
---
3DS FC: 3909-7732-4433 IGN: Ethan
This isn't just an FC, it's an FC.
#5Inferno05Posted 1/21/2014 12:33:00 PM
Are they all legit? No. I guarantee that.

Are they all hacked? Not likely. RNG Abuse was a thing, and anything you can get in the 5th gen games can be perfect (as can events from 3rd/4th gen, just not wild Pokemon), therefore there are likely some RNG'd ones being cloned.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#6Yami_no_UnmeiPosted 1/21/2014 12:36:42 PM
Dreadsword101 posted...
Yami_no_Unmei posted...

I do it to build up a collection.

I mean, I get the point, it still just seems silly to me. Shinys and event legendaries used to be amazingly rare and cool back in gen 2/3. Having even one was a big deal, and having several made you quite an accomplished collector.

Nowadays, who doesn't have a ton of them? :c
---
-I'm just here for the fanboy drama-
Pokemon X: Lucas 4227-2159-0400 - Ground Type