This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon do you think deserves 2 Mega Stones?

#21kirbymariomegaPosted 1/22/2014 9:56:13 PM
Maybe Delphox?
Mega Delphox X could look more feminine, become Fire/Fairy-type, and have better defensive and possibly HP stats.
Mega Delphox Y would be more masculine, retain its original type, and have much better offensive stats.
#22impossible2beatPosted 1/22/2014 9:59:03 PM
kirbymariomega posted...
Maybe Delphox?
Mega Delphox X could look more feminine, become Fire/Fairy-type, and have better defensive and possibly HP stats.
Mega Delphox Y would be more masculine, retain its original type, and have much better offensive stats.

lets not waste them on the garbage
---
signature
#23Blademaster_KaiPosted 1/22/2014 10:06:09 PM
Personally, I would like to see another Lucarionite that adds to its S.Atk instead of its Atk and still gives it Adaptability. Always loved Vacuum Wave + Aura Sphere...

P.S: They need to make more special-based priority moves that can be obtained through breeding; then I could make the following:

(Insert New Special-based Priority Move... let's say Steel)

Nasty Plot

Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse/Shadow Ball/Psychic

Aura Sphere

Otherwise, something like this:

(Insert new Special-based Priority Move... let's say Poison for Fairy coverage and because it's an example)

Nasty Plot

Flash Cannon

Aura Sphere

...could always change Nasty Plot for another attacking move in case I have a Baton Passing Smeargle for it.
#24kirbymariomegaPosted 1/22/2014 10:12:22 PM
impossible2beat posted...
kirbymariomega posted...
Maybe Delphox?

lets not waste them on the garbage

But Mega Evolutions could make it not garbage, provided they improve its movepool with moves it should've had in the first place and a less gimmicky ability.
#25Emeraldsonic101Posted 1/22/2014 10:12:49 PM
How about Mega Farfetch'd. X would be Flying/Dark and be kinda like a samurai, what with improved speed and maybe an ability that changes Normal-type moves to Dark, while Y would be the original typing but with better offensive capabilities and an ability change to Adaptability.
---
Not changing this sig until 3D Classics Q*Bert is released! Spread the word! Started 7-1-11
3DS friend code: 4253-3480-2588
#26shadowenclave47Posted 1/23/2014 2:08:03 PM
Hi-Ho-Diddly-Do posted...
J_Applei posted...
shadowenclave47 posted...
StevenDrkPrince posted...
Darkraite D - Dark/Ghost
Darkraite P - Dark/Fairy

Sinnoh confirmed.

That means we skip Hoenn?

:DDD

It means all the new main series games will be set in Hoenn, with remakes going to Sinnoh and Unova instead.

That would really make the Hoenn haters cry but i will enjoy all the tears.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380