This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need some help about getting older legendary Pokemon (once Pokebank opens)

#1Ryo_HayakawaPosted 1/21/2014 1:43:39 PM
Okay. I sold all my 4th and 5th gen games when I got X/Y because I needed cash at the time, plus I had a hunch that the Pokebank wouldn't go off without any problems. The thing is, now I have money available to spend, and I have enough to re-buy two of the older Pokemon games...so basically, I need to figure out the combination of two games (a 4th gen and a 5th gen) that will allow me to acquire the most non-event legendaries without any trading.

My original plan was to get Soul Silver and White 2, which (IIRC) would allow me to acquire all but the following:

Registeel (don't have someone with Black2 to use Unova Link with)
Regigigas (no Registeel means no Regigigas)
Kyogre (wouldn't have Heart Gold)
Rayquaza (no Kyogre means no Rayquaza)
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina (wouldn't have D/P/Pt)
Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus (wouldn't have Black or White)
Zekrom (wouldn't have Black or White2)

I also still have Dream Radar downloaded on my 3DS, which would let me get the Kami trio and potentially (if I can convince my friend to let me borrow his 4th gen games for a little bit) the Creation trio. So I just wanted to double-check with you guys... is Soul Silver and White 2 the combination that will let me get the most legendaries with only two games?
---
Like my fastball?
http://i.minus.com/i9jKAQcxBU5ag.gif http://i.minus.com/ibcn8CydGr9eZU.gif
#2HowardTheMizerPosted 1/21/2014 1:48:22 PM
You can just pokegen everything on black 2 white 2 so you're okay. *holds up flame shield*
---
Not changing until Jaguars win their division - 3/22/2006
3DS FC: 2380 - 3306 - 9208
#3invaderofdarkPosted 1/21/2014 1:55:21 PM
with white 2 you could go to foveroula and acids pawn shop and get all the legendaries you dont have for free. just give them useless pokemon and you can get two legendaries a day.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC. BRADLEY. 5029-7823-8949.
3DS Friend Code - Pigey - 2664 - 2210 - 6511.