This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thank you Gamefreak for not giving us an item transporter.

#1sonofcasbahPosted 1/21/2014 11:31:54 PM
Balloon popping is a great subisute
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
3DS FC: 3007-8570-9845
#2360pagesPosted 1/21/2014 11:34:24 PM
It's funny because that minigame is awful!
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692
#3rojsePosted 1/21/2014 11:35:21 PM
It's funny because my backpack already has more junk than a dozen market stalls.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67782742
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67922449
#4sonofcasbah(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 11:38:14 PM(edited)
rojse posted...
It's funny because my backpack already has more junk than a dozen market stalls.

Please tell me where you can find these amazing supply of Dawn, Dusk and evo items because I'd like to find the location where you have found the amazing supply of Dask, Duwn and oev items because I'm gone through the ONE of each I get through the game because GameFreak doesn't actually want me to complete the pokedex.
---
#5RaltriosPosted 1/21/2014 11:41:12 PM(edited)
EDIT: Whoops, mistook this for another Pokebank topic w/Pokemon Transporter, not item transpoting.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991 Friend Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
#6RaltriosPosted 1/21/2014 11:38:44 PM
sonofcasbah posted...
rojse posted...

Please tell me where you can find these amazing supply of Dawn, Dusk and evo items because I'd like to find the location where you have found the amazing supply of Dask, Duwn and oev items because I'm gone through the ONE of each I get through the game because GameFreak doesn't actually want me to complete the pokedex.

Super Training.

Le sigh.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991 Friend Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
#7xx_ANBU_xxPosted 1/21/2014 11:38:46 PM
sonofcasbah posted...
rojse posted...

I get them about 50% of the time from the Super Training games.
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MeowMixMax
Max (IGN Serena) 0860-3392-4713 {SV 189}{SV 712}
#8sonofcasbah(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 11:39:04 PM
Raltrios posted...
sonofcasbah posted...
rojse posted...

Super Training.

Le sigh.

absolutely disgusting.
---
#9d_charizardPosted 1/21/2014 11:39:22 PM
It's not like lacking an item transporter was even a surprise to anyone. You couldn't import items into Gen 5 either. There's too many items that get changed into completely different items or removed entirely between gens.

Honestly, I'm surprised they even allowed importing Pokemon at this point. I still find it incredibly stupid that Pokemon from Gen 3 are still usable and certain egg moves require importing Pokemon that learned moves via TM/move tutor. Though I'm hoping the fact Kalos-native Pokemon being the only ones allowed in the upcoming tournament is a step towards starting fresh altogether.
#10beebarbPosted 1/22/2014 1:31:12 AM
d_charizard posted...
Honestly, I'm surprised they even allowed importing Pokemon at this point. I still find it incredibly stupid that Pokemon from Gen 3 are still usable and certain egg moves require importing Pokemon that learned moves via TM/move tutor. Though I'm hoping the fact Kalos-native Pokemon being the only ones allowed in the upcoming tournament is a step towards starting fresh altogether.

Uh, "starting fresh"? More like, "tick off the majority of the fanbase". The last time transfers weren't possible there was "extreme annoyance" to put it lightly.

There is no "starting fresh" altogether in Pokemon. Pokemon Bank and the associated Transporter will be here to stay in one form or another.

From the general fan who got that lucky Shiny or 6IV, to the hardcore completionist, battler or Shiny Hunter, there are so many people who would fight against "starting fresh".

Hours of work and/or luck for so many people would be rendered pointless by "starting fresh".
---
Objectivity is a futile effort on the Internet, people will assume a side is taken.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418