This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I evolve my Pikachu?

#1KadoatiePosted 1/22/2014 5:11:06 AM
Yes or No? This is for in game.
---
IGN: Emma FC: 5413 0235 6170
Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Driblim
#2WATAUGACJPosted 1/22/2014 5:12:55 AM
Never.

Evolve.

Pikachu.
---
FC: 4227-1605-6920
#3CubeTheLwNoobPosted 1/22/2014 5:15:09 AM
WATAUGACJ posted...
Never.

Evolve.

Pikachu.

---
FC: 0018-1655-7226 Safari type : Psychic - Sigilyph Xatu Abra
Pokemon Y IGN: Cube
#4ElNurglingPosted 1/22/2014 5:20:34 AM
Do it ASAP and you'll never have to hear that godawful voice of the yellow pest again. Raichu FTW.
---
3DS FC 4511-0567-3041 (Boldore, Magcargo, Rhydon)
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes
#517MasterPosted 1/22/2014 5:28:03 AM
Yes. Pikachu should only exist for the brief moment it takes to apply a Thunderstone after Pichu evolves.

I wish there was a way for stage 1s to evolve straight into stage 3s like the Pokemon Breeder card in the TCG (see if anyone knows what I'm talking about without looking it up).
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#6ScarlettailPosted 1/22/2014 5:28:20 AM
Always.
---
3DS FC: 1805-2178-2522 Safari: Delibird, Sneasel, ?
#7R-A-VPosted 1/22/2014 5:29:38 AM
If you have a light ball, no. If not, what are you waiting for?
#8fullhans1Posted 1/22/2014 5:42:40 AM
ElNurgling posted...
Do it ASAP and you'll never have to hear that godawful voice of the yellow pest again. Raichu FTW.

This. lol

A bit more elaborated: I guess it comes down to: Do you like Pikachu (maybe from the anime) or not. Because the only reason to use him in my opinion is, if you like him and want him on your team. If you dislike him there are no reasons to use him for more than a few hours, there are better electric pokémon to find in this game.

If you like him I guess he can be used, if he gets leveled up enough, or has that light ball equipped. I personally always found him very fragile and not very fun to use. But good luck finding a Pikachu with light ball before end game. Those Pikachu are relatively rare and the ones with light ball even more.
---
Push the button. Welcome to the next level.
#9legendriderPosted 1/22/2014 5:51:07 AM
fullhans1 posted...
ElNurgling posted...

This. lol

A bit more elaborated: I guess it comes down to: Do you like Pikachu (maybe from the anime) or not. Because the only reason to use him in my opinion is, if you like him and want him on your team. If you dislike him there are no reasons to use him for more than a few hours, there are better electric pokémon to find in this game.

If you like him I guess he can be used, if he gets leveled up enough, or has that light ball equipped. I personally always found him very fragile and not very fun to use. But good luck finding a Pikachu with light ball before end game. Those Pikachu are relatively rare and the ones with light ball even more.

I found light ball relatively quick.
After my third Pikachu encounter (when I intentionally went to look for it) I got one. Guess I was just a tad lucky. That was around.....I think the 4th gym. Yeah.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#10fullhans1Posted 1/22/2014 5:54:03 AM
legendrider posted...
fullhans1 posted...
ElNurgling posted...

This. lol

I found light ball relatively quick.
After my third Pikachu encounter (when I intentionally went to look for it) I got one. Guess I was just a tad lucky. That was around.....I think the 4th gym. Yeah.

Then you're lucky. The chance Pikachu carries light ball is 5%.
---
Push the button. Welcome to the next level.