This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quest for the red eyed aron

#31CubeTheLwNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 7:34:07 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
I'm thinking of MM'ing a Scyther once I get my flawless foreign Ditto from Gen 5 (The flawless Ditto I have now is English).
But after 600 eggs for a Shiny Beldum, I don't know... That was brutal. Some people go through 1000 eggs for a starter, but keep in mind that sometimes your first starter egg hatches before you get five eggs... Beldum takes much, much longer to hatch... I know Aron takes a long time to hatch too so good luck.

Yea beldum is MURDER to hatch. I did 100ish eggs of beldum before I put that on hold to hatch something fast. Little did I know, aron has almost the same hatch time
---
FC: 0018-1655-7226 Safari type : Psychic - Sigilyph Xatu Abra
Pokemon Y IGN: Cube
#32impossible2beatPosted 1/24/2014 7:40:26 AM(edited)
CubeTheLwNoob posted...
astrangeone posted...
Good luck!

I recommend the hatching level 3 o power and a pokemon with both fly and flame body. (Fletchling is good for this...)

Yup i have my trusty talonflame whose never left my team since i started the game. Cant find hatching power tho

Why would you be using a talonflame who never leaves your team with flame body?
---
signature
#33Brewster123Posted 1/24/2014 7:41:13 AM
impossible2beat posted...
CubeTheLwNoob posted...
astrangeone posted...
Good luck!

I recommend the hatching level 3 o power and a pokemon with both fly and flame body. (Fletchling is good for this...)

Yup i have my trusty talonflame whose never left my team since i started the game. Cant find hatching power tho

Flame body doubles the hatching rate. And it can know fly
#34impossible2beatPosted 1/24/2014 7:44:28 AM
Brewster123 posted...
impossible2beat posted...
CubeTheLwNoob posted...
astrangeone posted...
Good luck!

Flame body doubles the hatching rate. And it can know fly

Yes, He implied he's using that as his permanent team, not just hatching eggs, I'm wondering that, if it's that he just has a talonflame with flame body for hatching that's like everybody,
---
signature
#35HolyCorsairPosted 1/24/2014 7:49:09 AM(edited)
Back in Saphire, I encounted two Shiny Lairons, and got roared from both of them.

Good luck, dude.
#36CubeTheLwNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 8:24:44 AM
HolyCorsair posted...
Back in Saphire, I encounted two Shiny Lairons, and got roared from both of them.

Good luck, dude.

Thanks! Hope you get some shinies to make up for those lairons
---
#37CubeTheLwNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 8:26:35 AM
Wow the aron im using to MM is at level 65 now. The froakie I used to MM is at level 69 and thats when I got the shiny greninja. Hopefully the shiny aron will come at around the same level
---
#38nidoking147Posted 1/24/2014 8:32:44 AM
CubeTheLwNoob posted...
Wow the aron im using to MM is at level 65 now. The froakie I used to MM is at level 69 and thats when I got the shiny greninja. Hopefully the shiny aron will come at around the same level

Hehehehe 69
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3454-0381-5184
Trust me, I am Nidoking.
#39gamemaster712Posted 1/24/2014 8:35:26 AM
I'm fulfilling a breeding request for someone...
Good to know Aron has that longer hatch rate...
Oh boy this should be interesting...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; Kill it with Love Mawile!!!
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#40CubeTheLwNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 8:51:38 AM
nidoking147 posted...
CubeTheLwNoob posted...

Hehehehe 69

Lucky number I guess lel
---