This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting overwhelmed on wifi

#1CrayonmuffinPosted 1/22/2014 3:10:27 PM
I've been away from games for a bit. Haven't touched my 3DS in weeks. Came back after everyone got all their bank pokes and all this awesome stuff running rampant on wifi. As someone who doesn't have any bank pokes to get for myself, I cannot for the life of me when probably 60% of my matches now because everyone is running full 6IV shiny teams that I cannot touch.

Any idea how to get out of the rut? Not only that, I have nothing to trade for better things to try and get on a similar footing.
---
FC: 4957-3441-8564
#2LightningAce11Posted 1/22/2014 3:13:35 PM
Just wonder trade and hope to get lucky. I have got iron fist chimchar, chlorophyll bulbasaur, many hidden ability eevee and froakie.
---
"I am fire. I am ... DEATH." - Smaug
#3Godly_GoofPosted 1/22/2014 3:16:07 PM
Get a Mega Khan, a GW Talonflame, a MS Dragonite, and a Prankster Sableye and troll them right back.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#4Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 3:20:43 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
Get a Mega Khan, a GW Talonflame, a MS Dragonite, and a Prankster Sableye and troll them right back.

I've tried that exact team with a couple randoms thrown in(mostly trolly things because I get mad) and still get swept over and over. Lol
---
FC: 4957-3441-8564