This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Based on the real world.... pokemon locations!

#11DarththeoPosted 1/22/2014 7:02:16 PM
Sayoria posted...

"Lesser common extent" meaning, not as common as bugs, cats, dogs, and so on. If you see as many skunks as you do any of those animals, then something's wrong.

I see Skunks far more often than Rats (unless you are grouping field mice in with rats) ... I see them about as often as I see deer, which you oddly didn't list as "lesser." I live in a wooded area.
---
3DSXL Friend Code: 0447-6312-5946 - Krabby, Quagsire, Azumarril
3DS Friend Code: 2836-1220-6634 - Sunkern, Ivysaur, Maractus
#12BrilloheadPosted 1/22/2014 7:04:02 PM
I live in Arizona, mostly desert and some lakes and rivers. Lots of mountains too.

Maractus
Cacnea
Pidove
Cacturne
Sandile
Skorupi
Goldeen
Whiscash
Magikarp
Geodude
---
PSN: BriLLLohead
3DS FC: 3411-1521-4068
#13kclaujamesPosted 1/22/2014 7:14:28 PM
Hong Kong so...

Squirtles in our "wishing ponds"
Mankey (lots of monkeys in our countryside)
Caterpie/Weedle/Wurmple/Scatterbug/Kriketune/Scyther/Combee and their evolutions
Stray Mightyenas (really scary at night)
Stray Skitties/Glameow/Meowstics
Ariados
Pidgey
Mudkip
Nincada
Taillow (only in Spring)
Staravia (resembling Starlings the most)
Staraptor
Sometimes Deerlings
Talonflame (resembling a kite but is actually not a kite)
---
Pokemon XY Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette FC: 2509 2175 4600
#14Sayoria(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 7:20:01 PM
Darththeo posted...
Sayoria posted...

"Lesser common extent" meaning, not as common as bugs, cats, dogs, and so on. If you see as many skunks as you do any of those animals, then something's wrong.

I see Skunks far more often than Rats (unless you are grouping field mice in with rats) ... I see them about as often as I see deer, which you oddly didn't list as "lesser." I live in a wooded area.

There is a TON of deer in my neighborhood, and all over the southern part of Mass. Rats are all over the cities. Maybe Connecticut is different in the sense with skunks, but I haven't seen a skunk in years. Smelled.... once maybe every 6 months, but that's it. I see deer every other week going to work.
---
~~~Rest in peace Grampy.... 11/25/13~~~
~Forever in my heart, you will be missed.~
#15DarththeoPosted 1/22/2014 7:30:15 PM
Sayoria posted...

There is a TON of deer in my neighborhood, and all over the southern part of Mass. Rats are all over the cities. Maybe Connecticut is different in the sense with skunks, but I haven't seen a skunk in years. Smelled.... once maybe every 6 months, but that's it. I see deer every other week going to work.

Yes, because they would naturally be more large herbivores than small omnivores. /sarcasm

Clearly you don't drive anywhere if you haven't encountered a skunk in years, I can't remember a time when the weather is warmer where I haven't encountered at least one skunk that has been hit. I seen them hit in Enfield, CT all the time when I am up there.
---
#160Kira0Posted 1/22/2014 7:31:25 PM
TRUBBISH EVERYWHERE!
---
3DS FC: 4639 9857 5512
ACNL: Kira / Asuna from Aincrad
#17shadow_bowserPosted 1/22/2014 7:36:26 PM
South Texas

Swoobat (Mexican Free-tailed Bat)
Bunnelby
Buneary
Special longhorned Tauros (Longhorns)
Miltank
Grumpig
Pachirisu
Sandshrew
Bulbasaur (Horned Toad)
Galvantula
Unfezant (Chachalaca or Roadrunner)
Tentacool line
Frillish line
Squirtle
Wartortle
Tirtouga line
Torkoal
Deerling line
Butterfree
Vivillion
Mothim
Beautifly
Ekans line
Seviper
Barboach line
Totodile
Sandile line

This is from my experience down here. There would be more, but they don't exist as Pokemon yet.
---
FC: 3437-4145-0175~~~~~IGN:Kris
TSV: 995
#18slmcknettPosted 1/22/2014 7:37:45 PM
I live in Maryland.

So I'm pretty sure there'd be a bunch of Krabby and Kingler. <_<
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img62/6467/b53l.png
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."
#19Sayoria(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 7:47:35 PM
Darththeo posted...
Sayoria posted...

Yes, because they would naturally be more large herbivores than small omnivores. /sarcasm

Clearly you don't drive anywhere if you haven't encountered a skunk in years, I can't remember a time when the weather is warmer where I haven't encountered at least one skunk that has been hit. I seen them hit in Enfield, CT all the time when I am up there.

I travel an average of 80000 miles a year for work. I've seen more road in the passed year than most do in five years. I've seen many things as roadkill, from cats to raccoons to deer to well, everything. I travel to New York 5/7 times a week, and a good few hours is in Boston and the area west of it. I know what I see.
---
~~~Rest in peace Grampy.... 11/25/13~~~
~Forever in my heart, you will be missed.~
#20DarththeoPosted 1/22/2014 7:50:02 PM
Sayoria posted...

I travel an average of 80000 miles a year for work. I've seen more road in the passed year than most do in five years. I've seen many things as roadkill, from cats to raccoons to deer to well, everything. I travel to New York 5/7 times a week, and a good few hours is in Boston and the area west of it. I know what I see.

Then you are lying about something.
---