This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When is GF goint to give us an interesting rival again?

#21iKhan88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 8:53:02 PM
shadowenclave47 posted...
Aren't all rivals easy? Or is it just me.

Meh don't really care. All pokemon games are easy battle-wise.
---
"That does not excuse the things we have done. It is merely a motive, not a justification" --Kratos Aurion
#22davidledsmaPosted 1/22/2014 8:58:49 PM
Lexifox posted...
davidledsma posted...
Does anyone else wish that all your rivals/friends were able to Mega Evolve their Pokémon? I started thinking about it when I battled Trevor's Aerodactal. I mean, Tierno could've gotten Medicham(it looks like a dancer?) and Shauna could swap her Delcatty for whatever Kanto starter beats your Kalos starter.

Shauna could have gone with Megawile since it's got a cute look to it and both have "pigtails". Her thing is cute Pokemon, so it'd fit.

Well, yeah, but she did seemingly receive the second starter from Sycamore. Or they could all just have a fourth Pokémon for it, Serena's the only person besides some breeders, the elite four, the Magicarp fisher and Diantha who have four(or more) Pokémon.
---
GTS is evil.
#23LexifoxPosted 1/22/2014 9:04:52 PM
davidledsma posted...
Lexifox posted...
davidledsma posted...
Does anyone else wish that all your rivals/friends were able to Mega Evolve their Pokémon? I started thinking about it when I battled Trevor's Aerodactal. I mean, Tierno could've gotten Medicham(it looks like a dancer?) and Shauna could swap her Delcatty for whatever Kanto starter beats your Kalos starter.

Shauna could have gone with Megawile since it's got a cute look to it and both have "pigtails". Her thing is cute Pokemon, so it'd fit.

Well, yeah, but she did seemingly receive the second starter from Sycamore. Or they could all just have a fourth Pokémon for it, Serena's the only person besides some breeders, the elite four, the Magicarp fisher and Diantha who have four(or more) Pokémon.

Yeah, not gonna lie. I fought Calem at Kiloude and that was that. I basically forgot most of the Pokemon he used, so I forgot he got a Kanto starter.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#24kenneticPosted 1/22/2014 9:05:34 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
Dante2049 posted...
Heads up, I'm about to unleash my rage!

I liked Hugh...then this happened...
---
3DS FC: 0817 - 3842 - 9105
If you have Pokemon X/Y pm me yur FC ^^b
#25Dark Young LinkPosted 1/22/2014 9:05:53 PM
kennetic posted...
Azure_Flame posted...
Dante2049 posted...
Heads up, I'm about to unleash my rage!

I liked Hugh...then this happened...

Then you loved him, right?
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#26davidledsmaPosted 1/22/2014 9:07:51 PM
Lexifox posted...
davidledsma posted...
Lexifox posted...
davidledsma posted...

Yeah, not gonna lie. I fought Calem at Kiloude and that was that. I basically forgot most of the Pokemon he used, so I forgot he got a Kanto starter.

He doesn't actually use it, though he does have the excuse of a full team. Shauna only uses three at a time(though later gets a Sylveon for the Maison). Technically Trevor has five Pokémon because he does get the Fossilmon.
---
GTS is evil.
#27shadowenclave47Posted 1/22/2014 9:09:25 PM
iKhan88 posted...
shadowenclave47 posted...
Aren't all rivals easy? Or is it just me.

Meh don't really care. All pokemon games are easy battle-wise.

True. I was saying that i never struggled against any rival.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#28ChapFromKrugisPosted 1/22/2014 9:10:45 PM
Lexifox posted...
N posed a reasonable challenge.

You have a very loose definition of "reasonable".
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-6820 | IGN: Neo (Y) Makoto (X) | TSV: 1879 |
http://i.imgur.com/G5Jgq3s.png | http://i.imgur.com/nSudXNv.jpg
#29LexifoxPosted 1/22/2014 9:11:38 PM
ChapFromKrugis posted...
Lexifox posted...

Putting aside the whole "relative to other rivals" thing, that Sigilyph was surprisingly strong.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#30shadowenclave47Posted 1/22/2014 9:12:13 PM
ChapFromKrugis posted...
Lexifox posted...

I don't know why but i bust out laughing when i saw this.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380