This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on Sycamore Diantha Malva Lysandre? SPOILERS

#1SilentS89Posted 1/22/2014 9:43:23 PM
Professor Sycamore: Mega Evolution Researcher.

Diantha: Cafe lover, movie star, and Pokemon League Champion.

Malva: She burns with hatred for us. Team Flare, Newsreporter, and Elite Four.

Lysandre: Descended from Kings. Successful business man with his own cafe. He is also the head of a genocidal group of fashion freaks.

What are your thoughts about these characters?
#2zelionxPosted 1/22/2014 9:44:12 PM
I think Malva and Lysandre definitely had a thing going
---
Contrary to popular belief, my name is pronounced zel-ion, not ze-lion
FC: 5412-9925-4803 IGN: Justin
#3rojsePosted 1/22/2014 9:44:35 PM
Tracking this topic. I'll think of something intelligent to say about all of them.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67782742
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67922449
#4rojsePosted 1/22/2014 9:45:25 PM
SilentS89 posted...
What are your thoughts about these characters?

Oh, yeah, you might get some more thoughtful responses if you post your own analyses of these characters, otherwise you're probably not going to get much out of this board on the subject.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67782742
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67922449
#5darker95Posted 1/22/2014 9:53:33 PM(edited)
Scyamore = Official Mac daddy of Kalos

Malva I really loved her character for that reason, finally someone who wants to kill us because I beat her. He hatred for the me, makes me love her more.

Lsyandre I didn't feel his cause. Knew the guy was shady as F$%# when i first saw his beard.

Diantha, Really I see you once in the entire game. Why do you keep calling Scyamore dear? How are you a movie star and a champion. Where the hell is that lucario you starred with?

Wish they would have extended these guys story, gave us some backstory. It made it seem like they were once friends. Pokemon Z anyone Prequel? Nah that would be stupid.
---
"I can't stand how big my butt and boobs are!!!"-Laharl
Pokemon Y:2191-7691-9329 Yandere Idol
#6Emmy_AltavaPosted 1/22/2014 9:56:33 PM
Malva has unrequited love for Lysandre, who is in turn ignored by his love Sycamore who is too busy juggling relationships between Diantha and the main character's mom to notice Lysandre's advancements.

And this is why Lysandre decided to kill everyone.
#7acerola-orionPosted 1/22/2014 10:04:12 PM
sycamore's theme made we wish he showed up more
---
Pokemon X/Y Project List: http://tinyurl.com/lily-pkmnxy
IGN: Lily | FC: 3368 1853 6355 | TSV: 3924
#8Ku-Ri-BohPosted 1/22/2014 10:05:33 PM
I wish these 4 were more explored. They all seem very interesting and interlinked in terms of backgrounds and lores before our character even came in contact with them

Also it seems as if they all know each other and possibly each other's secrets, yet each of them just keeps cool and lives their own lives still

Sycamore is like "Hey Lysandre's my best friend. His ideology is a bit different but i'm cool" to "Wow he's defeated. Awesome, work hard in your next adventure". He definitely knows Diantha and her role, also with her Mega Charm, yet he just keeps quiet about it

Lysandre's talk with Diantha seems like it contained more than "Why not join us for the future of a beautiful world" and the fact that he seems to have been pestering her abt it since forever. He definitely knows Sycamore, perhaps even obtaining ways of Mega Evolution from him. Malva duh. Also orange socks

Diantha definitely knows all of them. She could even be the key. First, she's the champion. Since gen2, champions seem to be made to be the boss of Elite4, with the 5 being closely related or something. Malva being a member of an evil group, yet also the E4 and news broadcaster could partially be Diantha's handiwork. She seems to be researching on Mega Evo too, or even already knowing everything, yet just keeps her own cool and smiles and eyebrows. Sycamore and Lysandre of course have their own Mega Evo stories too

Malva just doesn't care. So she hated us for disbanding her evil team, and yet she still seems cool about it. She could be scheming something big. I'd not be surprised if she became the next leader for Team Flare Neo or something
---
3DS FC: 2449-4661-4119
#9SilentS89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 10:05:36 PM
Sycamore probably isn't a great sensei considering Lysandre says: "Professor Sycamore has taught me so much."

Lysandre is pretty different from the other villians.

He is a respectable businessman that the other characters are friendly with. He is the first main villian to show remorse. IIRC.

It was pretty weird how Sycamore and Diantha just ignore some of the crazy stuff Lysandre tells them. "I would end the world in an instant so that beauty never fades." Did they just think "Oh that Lysandre, you and your hyperbole!"?

Giovanni was a criminal through and through.

Team Aqua and Team Magma...eh... Gen 3 is kinda a blur for me. All I really remember is "more land!" "No! More Water!".

Cyrus wanted to reshape reality to his own image.

Ghesis simply wanted to rule the world.

Lysandre does bad things but he doesn't do it just for himself like the others do. He actually thinks this is a necessary evil to improve the world for those who remain. This doesn't justify genocide, obviously, but it makes him more interesting than previous main villians IMO.

If it isn't official, I believe Lysandre is descended from Az.
#10MtvnPosted 1/22/2014 10:06:05 PM
Emmy_Altava posted...
Malva has unrequited love for Lysandre, who is in turn ignored by his love Sycamore who is too busy juggling relationships between Diantha and the main character's mom to notice Lysandre's advancements.

And this is why Lysandre decided to kill everyone.

---
3ds FC 4854-7381-5816 sawsbuck sunkern quilladen pm me if added
I'm complaining about the complainers. Not about what the complainers are complaining about.