This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is preventing Noibat from catching the Pokerus?

#1ReptobismolPosted 1/22/2014 11:00:29 PM
Every other poke I've EV trained to this point as caught it immediately after being in the party with an infected poke and completing a battle, regardless of whether that poke battled or not. For that matter, the first battle in which it failed to catch the virus, an infected poke spread it to another that same match.

No matter how I shift the party around, keeping Noibat next to the infected one, making the infected battle with Noibat in the #2 slotů it won't catch the virus. This is eight battles in.

Any ideas what's cockblocking me? I was happy not EV training the obnoxious way...
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#2smith433Posted 1/22/2014 11:03:10 PM
If you have a bunch of cured pokemon in your party, that slowed the passage rate for me. Once I took those out, pokerus passed along quickly.
---
3DS FC: 1547-5191-1320
X IGN: Brandon Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Dusklops
#3thedarksunPosted 1/22/2014 11:07:56 PM
You gave it an immunization when it was a wee baby, and now it has autism. That's why it can't contract Pokerus
#4Reptobismol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 11:07:58 PM
Ah, that must've been it, thanks. It caught it just now.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#5smith433Posted 1/22/2014 11:08:57 PM
Reptobismol posted...
Ah, that must've been it, thanks. It caught it just now.

Glad it worked. Good luck EV training.
---
3DS FC: 1547-5191-1320
X IGN: Brandon Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Dusklops