This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I punched my classmate for telling me I use too many OU Pokemon.

#91shaibuttaPosted 1/23/2014 9:34:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#92MT_TRAEHPosted 1/23/2014 9:35:29 AM
use your pokemons to deliver your anger
---
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi
#93FatReuniclusPosted 1/23/2014 9:36:16 AM
shaibutta posted...
Hey! Do you love to game? Do you love Super Bowl weekend? Well if you said yes to both of those questions, then you should definitely attend Hank Baskett’s Celebrity GAEM PRO XP Super Bowl Event. This gaming extravaganza will be held at The Crown Plaza in Times Square from 11am to 3pm on Saturday, February 1st. All the popular games like Battlefield, Call of Duty, FIFA 14, and Need For Speed will be played and of course you will be playing on a huge screen. Besides the fact that you will be playing in front of a live audience, you will be playing against celebrities battling it out at multiplayer gaming stations. Food and drinks will be served and you will be on live television. The event will be broadcasted through live stream, so you’ll be seen by your friends and family. So food, drinks, games, and professional athletes, all you need to do now is buy your ticket. Tickets start at $10 for kids, $25 for adults, and $250 for VIP. Any questions contact info@i-gcreative.com
Um, hacked?
---
F-Safari (Normal): Aipom / Keckleon / Chansey
3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 5585 - 1580
#94Necro_SlainPosted 1/23/2014 9:46:31 AM
Fulvip posted...
Crazyfluff posted...
Violence is not the answer

Then you're not using the right kind or amount.

No, he's right. Violence is never the answer. It's the question, as in ; "Should we use violence"?

The answer is always "Yes".
---
The official Chaos Blade of the Darks Souls Xbox 360 board.
GT: Pinkies Pie
#95night_drifter05Posted 1/23/2014 9:53:44 AM
Here's what actually happened, he battled a classmate, loss, went home and cried to his mom for a hour, ate some milk and cookies, then daydreamed about beating up the classmate who is obviously a far better pokemon master then he is. Now he's gotta come brag on a forum to try to make himself feel a little better.
#96Metal Gear RaxisPosted 1/23/2014 9:57:22 AM
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...
If you are honestly telling the truth, then you did the right thing. Smogon is the one that should be banned... forever.

HF never being able to use UU and NU pokemon except against the computer/scrubs.
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
#97NowujaloPosted 1/23/2014 10:14:03 AM
What the hell did I just read?
---
It is amazing how people some people can't handle that others have different taste and ideals, did they not learn anything from Gen 5 of Pokemon?
#98SocialNekuPosted 1/23/2014 10:14:40 AM
such team, much sweep *pukes*
#99LontaBeansPosted 1/23/2014 10:26:04 AM
Pikachu222 posted...
Mom's words echoed...

It's not nice to hit people!

---
3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | IGNs: Lonta | Playing: X/Y, LoZ: ALBW
(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\ /)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)
#100BiggerRidIeyPosted 1/23/2014 10:28:38 AM
UAU Alert
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?