This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I have a Japanese 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So I have a Japanese 3DS
2 years ago#1
for MH4. Is it worth it to purchase Pokemon X/Y on it just for Pokebank? Also, I can't read Kanji, so if if anyone can link me a guide on how to make a Japanese Nintendo ID... I have plenty of perfect Bank legendaries and I'm feeling generous.
3DS FC:1048-8550-6945 Pokemon X IGN: Shady
2 years ago#2
Depends how dedicated to pokemon you are. Your sig says you already have the game.
PSN: Vampyro94
FC: 0791 1560 0928
2 years ago#3
Do you already have an English 3DS and copy of X/Y?

I heard that the Bank is actually region-free, so you can use English copies of the game with it. Though you can't actually play the games themselves.

No idea how true that is, though.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885
2 years ago#4
Yes i own it already, but thats on my American 3DS. I also have a Japan import 3DSLL. And I'm dedicated enough and disappointed in Nintendo enough to splurge another $40
2 years ago#5
Irnkman posted...
Yes i own it already, but thats on my American 3DS. I also have a Japan import 3DSLL. And I'm dedicated enough and disappointed in Nintendo enough to splurge another $40

Don't give them money because of their screw up

Please :I
Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.
2 years ago#6
Ouch, a digital copy?
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene? TSV: 1885
2 years ago#7
Irnkman posted...

Well they do have video guides on YouTube for the Japanese pokebank, so if you decide to get it there's that to help you.
PSN: Vampyro94
FC: 0791 1560 0928
2 years ago#8
Ghetsis posted...
Ouch, a digital copy?

Yea digital, assuming they accept American credit cards.
2 years ago#9
You can use an English version of X/Y with PokeBank on your JP 3DS.
3DS FC: 0430-8439-5209
2 years ago#10
Irnkman posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Ouch, a digital copy?

Yea digital, assuming they accept American credit cards.

I meant your English copy of the game. Figured you could put that into your Japanese 3DS and use the Bank that way. I remember reading on Bulbapedia that it was possible.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So I have a Japanese 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived