This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's everyone's obsession with Feraligator?

#61ShikazurePosted 1/25/2014 3:07:40 AM
omega bahumat posted...
Shikazure posted...
omega bahumat posted...
Glgar and togetic are really good with eviolite

Scizor is good and was one of the most used moms early on in gen 2

Ttar is obviously good

Politoad is solid
Slowking actually has better typing for what it is (a special wall)

Espeon and umbreon are good

How did you forget heracross and forretress?

Hitmontop is great

Crobat and azumarill say hi
Quagsire, wobuffet and donphan are sad
Houndoom is a top tier threat.

Basically get rekt for being wrong

Gligar and togetic are only good cause of eviolite and that took how long to get.

politoad is low teir trash only ever saw use in OU because its the only non banned drought user.

slowking its decent in UU but its not like electric and ghost type attacks are common.

oh espeon you got magic bounce bought time you got a nice tool maybe now you will no longer be over showed by alakazam.

umbreon i got nothing to say about it, its just i dont even

Crobat only use as a anti lead taunt user you finally found a job

Aumarill, oh fairy typing and huge power did you good, shame it only took you till gen 6 to find use.

Houndoom you were never a threat and never will be gen 5 was full of speedy fighting types and mach punch users almost everything carried EQ guess what gen 6 is even worse.

I'm not even gonna waste time arguing with this tripe.

good just because you may disagree doesn't remove the truth from what i've said regardless of the sarcasm used.
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
3DS FC: 4339-3910-6021 (PM me if you add)
#62LexifoxPosted 1/25/2014 3:16:32 AM
omega bahumat posted...
How did I forget kingdra, smeagle and blissey?

Because they're good and therefore it's easy to forget they came from Gen 2.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#63neonplanetsPosted 1/25/2014 3:20:08 AM
Dat gen III back sprite.
#645ky_4nth3mPosted 1/25/2014 6:24:48 AM
Lexifox posted...
omega bahumat posted...
How did I forget kingdra, smeagle and blissey?

Because they're good and therefore it's easy to forget they came from Gen 2.

lol

WAI U HAEV 2 B LIEK DATT?

i love gen2 but this kind of stuff is so true and hilarious that i cannot be mad at it.
---
3DS FC: 1504-6073-5046
#65Amazing AmpharosPosted 1/25/2014 6:46:33 AM
Gen 2 may have introduced a lot of bad Pokemon, but I'm giving Tyranitar my vote for most consistently good non-super legend in the series. It makes a strong argument for being a top 5 Pokemon in literally every generation other than gen 1 only because it wasn't in that game, but it would have been top tier in gen 1 if it were. It came with a huge list of advantages right out the gate, and none of it has ever been taken away while every new generation has given it incredibly powerful new stuff so it just always has more and more going for it. Introducing a Pokemon this good offsets a lot of the fluff from gen 2.

Speaking of fluff, gen 2 also gave us Jumpluff who I think is often underrated. Sleep Powder + subseed is incredibly disruptive; it has been a source of a lot of wins for me in ranked singles, and it has been able to do basically the same thing in every gen (I don't think it got Substitute in gen 2 itself and thus it was useless, but it got sub via tutor in gen 3 and therefore every subsequent gen so it's not like this is new ground for it).
---
3ds FC: 2423-3327-5637
X safari: Pupitar, Boldore, Shuckle