This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why I think there is going to be a Hoenn remake.

#31fedartzPosted 1/25/2014 7:22:27 AM
ThatKipp posted...
more remakes pls

Kalos remake in gen 8
---
Repeat after me Try to make sense of everything is an exercise of stupidity
Now you're officially become one of my serf
#32masa8munePosted 1/25/2014 7:49:58 AM
They broke the tradition of remakes with black and white 2.
I think the fans deserve the remakes now no?
---
Hyped for: Persona 5, X,Tales of xillia 2 and Zestiria, SSB4.
My 3DS FC: 5198 - 3792 - 7885 feel free to add me
#33paiprPosted 1/25/2014 8:14:54 AM
goyetche posted...
heres a thought maybe there were no hints in X and Y there are always characters from other regions in the games theres a team rocket member in unova but that doesnt mean they are gonna remake kanto again second Hoenn wasnt the most loved region its just that "hoenners" as i like to call them dont quit with their comment about not having a remake while the others just dont care HG and SS were made for the exact same reasons as FR and LG sure they solved the missing pokemon problem by making FR and LG but did you ever think that maybe just maybe people might have started playing at gen 4 and didnt have gen 3 games to access the pokemon they couldnt get in D/P/Platinum (thats just my personal thought btw) i did read that masuda thought of remaking hoenn but that he was also the only one at game freak to do so

Can't that logic work just add well with this gen? Some people have staryed with gen 6 and dont have access to old games?

Honestly the big reason they made any was money. The reason we got fr/lg money cause honestly they could have found another way to access the pokemon. Hg/ss money. Again no reason to except they would sell and make them money. If we get hoenn remakes/sequals (which I hope we do and I'm hoping for the latter option but I'll take either) it won't be because of accessing difficult to obtain pokemon. Or because nostalgia makes it my favorite gen in the series, it will be cause they no we the fans and consumers of their product can't get enough so we will give them our money.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#34goyetchePosted 1/25/2014 9:04:33 AM
paipr posted...
goyetche posted...
heres a thought maybe there were no hints in X and Y there are always characters from other regions in the games theres a team rocket member in unova but that doesnt mean they are gonna remake kanto again second Hoenn wasnt the most loved region its just that "hoenners" as i like to call them dont quit with their comment about not having a remake while the others just dont care HG and SS were made for the exact same reasons as FR and LG sure they solved the missing pokemon problem by making FR and LG but did you ever think that maybe just maybe people might have started playing at gen 4 and didnt have gen 3 games to access the pokemon they couldnt get in D/P/Platinum (thats just my personal thought btw) i did read that masuda thought of remaking hoenn but that he was also the only one at game freak to do so

Can't that logic work just add well with this gen? Some people have staryed with gen 6 and dont have access to old games?

Honestly the big reason they made any was money. The reason we got fr/lg money cause honestly they could have found another way to access the pokemon. Hg/ss money. Again no reason to except they would sell and make them money. If we get hoenn remakes/sequals (which I hope we do and I'm hoping for the latter option but I'll take either) it won't be because of accessing difficult to obtain pokemon. Or because nostalgia makes it my favorite gen in the series, it will be cause they no we the fans and consumers of their product can't get enough so we will give them our money.

yes in theory it can but with the addition of wonder trade it makes it way easier to get pokemon not originally available in-game. Anything people do can make them money but does that necessarily mean they are doing it for the money? no it doesnt maybe their goal with the pokemon franchise is to see their creation take shape and become whole with the years to come, maybe their goal is just to give people something to have fun playing with and the money is just a plus on the whole thing.You cant say honestly the big reason they made any was money because what may seem like a no brainer to you may not infact be the reason any of this was actually conceived
---
The Name's Alex Fire Type Trainer Extraordinaire
FC:1048-9355-7555 IGN Alex
#35paiprPosted 1/25/2014 10:27:49 AM
goyetche posted...
paipr posted...
goyetche posted...

yes in theory it can but with the addition of wonder trade it makes it way easier to get pokemon not originally available in-game. Anything people do can make them money but does that necessarily mean they are doing it for the money? no it doesnt maybe their goal with the pokemon franchise is to see their creation take shape and become whole with the years to come, maybe their goal is just to give people something to have fun playing with and the money is just a plus on the whole thing.You cant say honestly the big reason they made any was money because what may seem like a no brainer to you may not infact be the reason any of this was actually conceived

honestly if their goal wasnt money then they would make it free, or a free download. Sure there are those that are involved that really enjoy the art, the detail, the creation, but when it comes down to it those making the big choices, the powers that be in both GameFreak, and Nintendo, as well as the stock holder they answer to, their focus is the money, and that is why they will continue to make, or stop making.

And sure wonder trade is a great outlet to get those pokemon, but im sure they would rather sell you a product that encourage you to get something for free.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
#36goyetchePosted 1/25/2014 12:59:13 PM
paipr posted...
goyetche posted...
paipr posted...
goyetche posted...

honestly if their goal wasnt money then they would make it free, or a free download. Sure there are those that are involved that really enjoy the art, the detail, the creation, but when it comes down to it those making the big choices, the powers that be in both GameFreak, and Nintendo, as well as the stock holder they answer to, their focus is the money, and that is why they will continue to make, or stop making.

And sure wonder trade is a great outlet to get those pokemon, but im sure they would rather sell you a product that encourage you to get something for free.

you realize nintendo is only the publisher for pokemon they have no say in anything that goes on either in game or what games are made nintendo could ask gamefreak to make a remake because it would sell but gamefreak could just say no and work on the next installments which would be a better use of their time
---
The Name's Alex Fire Type Trainer Extraordinaire
FC:1048-9355-7555 IGN Alex
#37Swamp-marsh-mud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 4:55:24 AM
Bump
---
3ds FC: 5043-1619-9931 Trainer name: Rik
#38paiprPosted 1/26/2014 6:31:01 AM
goyetche posted...
you realize nintendo is only the publisher for pokemon they have no say in anything that goes on either in game or what games are made nintendo could ask gamefreak to make a remake because it would sell but gamefreak could just say no and work on the next installments which would be a better use of their time

i think your fooling yourself if you think that nintendo doesn't have any say. they can easily tell gamefreak that what they have they dont like so go back to the drawing board. they can easily say, we wont this game, and im sure gamefreak will listen (or at least heavily think about it before returning with a rebuttal as to why not)

publishers have a lot more say than i think your giving them credit for.
---
#39Swamp-marsh-mud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 11:12:29 AM
Hoenn :P.
---
3ds FC: 5043-1619-9931 Trainer name: Rik
#40Great_ReapettePosted 1/26/2014 11:13:12 AM
fedartz posted...
ThatKipp posted...
more remakes pls

Gen 9 remake in gen 8

ftfy
---
Build a man a flame, keep him warm for the rest of the day.
Set a man aflame, keep him warm for the rest of his life.