This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

aegislash build?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. aegislash build?
3 years ago#1
guyyz i know physical aegislash is absolute garbage but mine is adamant nature so can i still use the standard 3 attacks and shadow ball as fourth if i invest in sp attack ev's?
3 years ago#2
bump
3 years ago#3
Considering Aegislash's best sets are special and mixed, Adamant isn't very good.
FC: 4785-5576-2079 IGN: Raphael
3 years ago#4
Odd most builds I see for Aegislash slash are physical. it's usually kings shield, swords dance, shadow claw, and sacred sword with evs in attack and def. Also it's a bit out of character for a giant sword to be shooting balls of dark energy.
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
3 years ago#5
ghosta2 posted...
Odd most builds I see for Aegislash slash are physical. it's usually kings shield, swords dance, shadow claw, and sacred sword with evs in attack and def. Also it's a bit out of character for a giant sword to be shooting balls of dark energy.

That set is so 2013. Everybody knows it sucks now. Out of character maybe but it is the best set.
Can't think of anything
3 years ago#6
we can invest 252 evs in sp attack tho right even with adamant? since its got a good base sp attack also
3 years ago#7
bump
3 years ago#8
Why can't you just rebreed for a Quiet Aegislash?
3 years ago#9
roxxuss posted...
we can invest 252 evs in sp attack tho right even with adamant? since its got a good base sp attack also

You could but it would be less than ideal.
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
3 years ago#10
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. aegislash build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived