This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

aegislash build?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. aegislash build?
1 year ago#1
guyyz i know physical aegislash is absolute garbage but mine is adamant nature so can i still use the standard 3 attacks and shadow ball as fourth if i invest in sp attack ev's?
1 year ago#2
bump
1 year ago#3
Considering Aegislash's best sets are special and mixed, Adamant isn't very good.
---
FC: 4785-5576-2079 IGN: Raphael
1 year ago#4
Odd most builds I see for Aegislash slash are physical. it's usually kings shield, swords dance, shadow claw, and sacred sword with evs in attack and def. Also it's a bit out of character for a giant sword to be shooting balls of dark energy.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
1 year ago#5
ghosta2 posted...
Odd most builds I see for Aegislash slash are physical. it's usually kings shield, swords dance, shadow claw, and sacred sword with evs in attack and def. Also it's a bit out of character for a giant sword to be shooting balls of dark energy.

That set is so 2013. Everybody knows it sucks now. Out of character maybe but it is the best set.
---
Can't think of anything
1 year ago#6
we can invest 252 evs in sp attack tho right even with adamant? since its got a good base sp attack also
1 year ago#7
bump
1 year ago#8
Why can't you just rebreed for a Quiet Aegislash?
1 year ago#9
roxxuss posted...
we can invest 252 evs in sp attack tho right even with adamant? since its got a good base sp attack also

You could but it would be less than ideal.
---
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
1 year ago#10
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. aegislash build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived