This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon related gift for girl - need input

#41GoldenJoe24Posted 1/26/2014 3:25:58 AM
You're pretty good. I say, only do one drawing of her favorite, but give it a really nice coloring job and a simple frame to save her the trouble. Be sure to sign and date the back. Then actually breed a pokemon of that species, name it, and give it to her.
#42grimlock316Posted 1/26/2014 8:06:12 AM
TheRealNonRock posted...
This thread blew up in a way I did not expect.
Again, thanks for all the nice comments and wishes. Though the ideas for the gifts are great, I live in Croatia and the shipping price is the only problem.

The candybar, however, is a must now.

@grimlock
Dude, you also want a drawing?
This thread seems to have stricken a nerve. It's okay mate. We've all got sand kicked in our faces when we tried to do something nice for someone. (my guess is that this reminded you of your own attempt at something similar)

lol whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night haha
---
FC - 2079 6194 2299
TSV - 1633 IGN - Chad
#43Notorious_BBWPosted 1/26/2014 8:52:30 AM
tuck a wenis grimlock
---
Try me and you shall win.
#44Ace81892Posted 1/26/2014 8:56:16 AM
grimlock316 posted...
TheRealNonRock posted...
This thread blew up in a way I did not expect.
Again, thanks for all the nice comments and wishes. Though the ideas for the gifts are great, I live in Croatia and the shipping price is the only problem.

The candybar, however, is a must now.

@grimlock
Dude, you also want a drawing?
This thread seems to have stricken a nerve. It's okay mate. We've all got sand kicked in our faces when we tried to do something nice for someone. (my guess is that this reminded you of your own attempt at something similar)

lol whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night haha

Come on, man. You have to be able to do better than that. You're making us trolls look bad.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
Pokemon X IGN: Swamplord | Safari (Normal): Teddiursa, Minccino, and Smeargle