This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many Pkemon are there that have a worse HA?

#31Earth_EchidnaPosted 1/29/2014 10:36:30 PM
davidledsma posted...
Earth_Echidna posted...
davidledsma posted...
Earth_Echidna posted...
adece91 posted...
pyroar's HA is freaking MOXIE -__-

I came here to say this. Then again, really, both of its normal abilities are lame.

I think they were trying too hard with the whole lion aspect when I see those abilities. I get that it's a fire lion, but did they give Pachirisu Cheek Pouch?

Agreed. Rivalry's more of a hinderance than a help, and Unnerve's just... What. Flash Fire or something would be far more useful for it.

Plus lions are generally portrayed as powerful as well, so what about Sheer Force as a normal/hidden ability?

That would really make a lot more sense than what they have for it. Singles destroys its ability's uses and Doubles just turns them into supporters more than anything else. Lions are supposed to be strong and all that, why is it in the supporting role?

I agree. Pyroar's one of my favourite Pokemon, so it's disappointing that I can barely use it online.
---
3DS FC: 2707-2741-9594
Pokemon Y Safari- Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus
#32Missingno_MastrPosted 1/29/2014 10:41:51 PM
Still can't believe they screwed over Delibird...

By giving it Insomnia...

When it already had... Wait for it...

VITAL MOTHERF***ING SPIRIT!!!

Oh, and Wobbuffet. Shadow Tag>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Telepathy. In fact, Shadow Tag>>>>>most other Abilities>>>>>soggy toilet paper>>>>>>>Telepathy.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#33KanjuroPosted 1/29/2014 11:27:34 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Oh, and Wobbuffet. Shadow Tag>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Telepathy. In fact, Shadow Tag>>>>>most other Abilities>>>>>soggy toilet paper>>>>>>>Telepathy.

Telepathy is a pretty decent ability.

Just not on Wobbuffet. Or Medicham.
#34Inferno05Posted 1/29/2014 11:30:41 PM
Drapion.

**** Keen Eye
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#35KnockyPhanPosted 1/29/2014 11:34:04 PM
Frillish / Jellicent's Hidden Ability is bad. It is Damp and that is pointless on it due to its typing. Plus, Water Absorb and Cursed Body has more benefits on it.
#36LexifoxPosted 1/29/2014 11:38:17 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Delibird got an Ability that works the same way as its normal Ability. Does that count?

Technically, Vital Spirit can affect Pokemon encounters, which Insomnia can't, so the two aren't totally identical.

1everdude posted...
Tyranitar's is much worse.

MagikarpRules posted...
I think Garchomp counts.

Better for someone who doesn't plan to run Sandstorm but wants to use those Pokemon.

adece91 posted...
pyroar's HA is freaking MOXIE -__-

Entrainment in doubles.

davidledsma posted...
That would really make a lot more sense than what they have for it. Singles destroys its ability's uses and Doubles just turns them into supporters more than anything else. Lions are supposed to be strong and all that, why is it in the supporting role?

Putting aside the fact that Doubles is the format that GF will focus on and balance for, there's a lot of mythology surrounding lions. Males are a lot lazier than people realize, and the females tend to hunt and give the food to the males first, arguably making them "support" Pokemon since their place in the pride is such.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#37LexifoxPosted 1/29/2014 11:39:21 PM
KnockyPhan posted...
Frillish / Jellicent's Hidden Ability is bad. It is Damp and that is pointless on it due to its typing. Plus, Water Absorb and Cursed Body has more benefits on it.

It's meant for doubles/triples. It's not particularly good there, but it lets it use Damp to protect its allies, so the ability isn't completely negated by its typing.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#38Shigmiya64Posted 1/30/2014 12:36:08 AM
Metagross's Hidden Ability is actively detrimental. It's still heavy enough even with Light Metal to take max damage from Grass Knot and Low Kick, so all Light metal does is increase the damage it takes from Heat Crash and Heavy Slam.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
My 3DS Friend Code: 0705 - 3328 - 1003
#39Nitemare667Posted 1/30/2014 12:41:03 AM
Delibird wins best pokemon with worst HA just look it up and you will see.
---
PSN:Nitemare667
3DS FC: 4313-0558-2400