This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomorrow's Serebii PotW is Weezing

#21javel34Posted 2/1/2014 12:40:37 PM
slash_attack posted...
javel34 posted...
piranhapete posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...
Plasma EXE posted...
252 SpA Weezing Shadow Ball vs. -6 4 HP / 0 SpD Delphox: 522-616 (178.7 - 210.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Doesn't da fox out speed Weezing.

Ya but

-6 0 SpA Delphox Psychic vs. +6 252 HP / 252 SpD Weezing: 14-20 (4.1 - 5.9%) -- possibly the worst move ever

LOLOL!

See, Delphox cannot do anything against a WeeZing. I have proven it mathematically

I don't understand these Calculations, why would someone not invest in SpA?

Guessing you didn't notice that Delphox is at -6 and Weezing is at +6 huh? :p

That's what I said, I don't get them. Every time someone post one my brain melts. Why would it be at -6? If you let it get that low you kind of deserve to lose lol
---
3DS FC: 1822-0159-2098 Luxio safari
#22chew_man3Posted 2/1/2014 12:43:52 PM
javel34 posted...
piranhapete posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...
Plasma EXE posted...

Ya but

-6 0 SpA Delphox Psychic vs. +6 252 HP / 252 SpD Weezing: 14-20 (4.1 - 5.9%) -- possibly the worst move ever

LOLOL!

See, Delphox cannot do anything against a WeeZing. I have proven it mathematically

I don't understand these Calculations, why would someone not invest in SpA?

Guessing you didn't notice that Delphox is at -6 and Weezing is at +6 huh? :p

That's what I said, I don't get them. Every time someone post one my brain melts. Why would it be at -6? If you let it get that low you kind of deserve to lose lol

because it was a joke.
---
X/Y FC: 3368-2112-7102 IGN: Tyler
#23Plasma EXEPosted 2/1/2014 12:48:39 PM(edited)
Yeah I was poking fun at the PotW. They did a comparison like that when comparing some other pokemon with Delphox.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyogre/Sawk/Meditite
#24Felix6464Posted 2/1/2014 12:47:14 PM
J_Applei posted...
ssupermario92 posted...
i don't get it...you peeps hate Serebii but you all love talking about them

They don't hate Serebii, though I think they hate BlueHarvest.

Pretty much. Her articles are Fox news level terrible, and she acts even worse.
---
Now remember, its ok to trade with someone you like, but when someone scams you in Pokemon, that's no good!
#GivePringlesBack
#25Serebii from SPPPosted 2/2/2014 6:08:23 AM
I had to field tis one as BH was detained. I was nice to Delphox and look what happens, nobody posts about it :p
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#26AlphanumericPosted 2/2/2014 6:15:39 AM
Dante2049 posted...
Delphox is a solid misunderstood pokemon. Ill continue to run it

no it isn't lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/fGCc9WM.png http://i.imgur.com/IKrB0ry.jpg http://i.imgur.com/QxFRglt.png
http://i.imgur.com/koVytht.jpg Companion_Cube_ is the best poster
#27HydreigoonPosted 2/2/2014 6:38:22 AM
Countering Weezing

Heatran is the biggest counter to Weezing. Being of both the Fire and Steel types, it can resist practically every move in Weezing's movepool, which will force a switch out. Fire-type Pokémon such as Camerupt, Charizard, Magmortar etc. are fully able to switch into Weezing's attacks and do serious damage. However, if you want to completely KO Weezing, you'll want a Psychic-type. Any Psychic-type that can switch into its moves is logical, so you'll want to go with some bulky ones like Musharna, Claydol, Reuniclus and even Bronzong if it's Heatproof. Gardevoir used to be a decent counter, but don't trust it anymore as Weezing could kill it easily. However, if you're switching in after losing a Pokémon, then go for Pokémon like Jynx or Delphox. They'll be able to hit hard and fast, potentially OHKOing poor Weezing due to its poor Special Defense, but don't think of using them to switch into Weezing's attacks, Jynx would collapse under the Fire-type moves that are common in Weezing sets, and Delphox's physical Defense is just poor so it has a chance of being severely damaged.
---
3DS FC: 3780 9238 3895 (Hydreigoon) Pokemon Y IGN: Hydreigoon
PSN: Shiny_Hydreigon PM me if you added me
#28sonic2307Posted 2/2/2014 6:48:05 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
Countering Weezing

Heatran is the biggest counter to Weezing. Being of both the Fire and Steel types, it can resist practically every move in Weezing's movepool, which will force a switch out. Fire-type Pokémon such as Camerupt, Charizard, Magmortar etc. are fully able to switch into Weezing's attacks and do serious damage. However, if you want to completely KO Weezing, you'll want a Psychic-type. Any Psychic-type that can switch into its moves is logical, so you'll want to go with some bulky ones like Musharna, Claydol, Reuniclus and even Bronzong if it's Heatproof. Gardevoir used to be a decent counter, but don't trust it anymore as Weezing could kill it easily. However, if you're switching in after losing a Pokémon, then go for Pokémon like Jynx or Delphox. They'll be able to hit hard and fast, potentially OHKOing poor Weezing due to its poor Special Defense, but don't think of using them to switch into Weezing's attacks, Jynx would collapse under the Fire-type moves that are common in Weezing sets, and Delphox's physical Defense is just poor so it has a chance of being severely damaged.

*claps
---
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog Friend Safari: Kecleon, Aipom and Chansey
#29Misdreavus573Posted 2/2/2014 7:12:36 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
Countering Weezing

Well that's not exactly insulting. Delphox's physical defense really is low, but it could take down a Weezing easily.

Complaining about that would be like complaining about bias against Gengar by pointing out it has bad physical Attack.
---
3DS FC: 4940-5432-8153
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Normal: Teddiursa, Mincinno, Eevee
#30fawful_XPosted 2/2/2014 7:16:04 AM
Weezing's PotW should have stated something about being countered by a Pikachu.
---
"Sneak attack! And then... headstand. I think this guy's tactics are above my comprehension skill." -PeanutButterGamer
3DS FC: 0559-6813-5961