This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Made some Japanese guy on Battlespot rage quit cause his lvl 1 Aron trick failed

#1JigglybuffPosted 2/2/2014 5:23:46 AM
I send out Cofagrigus and Slaking, he sends out a level 1 Aron and a Liepard.

I use Nasty Plot(My Cofagrigus is EV trained in Def and Sp.Def, and has lesss then 90 SP.Attack at level 50)and have my Slaking use Pursiut on Cofagrigus getting rid of Truant. His Liepard uses Assurance taking Cofagrigus down to 30 HP, his Aron uses Endeavor on Slaking. Slaking's Mummy gets rid of Aron's sturdy.

"Connection Error"
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
White 2 FC: 3741 2880 1030 3DS FC: 3179-7229-7079
#2gkathellarPosted 2/2/2014 5:43:39 AM
It's kind of pathetic when people bring these cheap tactics to the ring, and then get mad at their not working. Like, okay, you're losing badly? You're up against a stall team? Rage quit or whatever. But don't come in with a stupid gimmick and then get mad when it fails on account of being stupid.
---
Parents, talk to your children about GameFAQs before it's too late.
3DS FC: 1435-4122-7835 / Pokemon Y IGN: Alexandra / FS: Throh, Machoke, Breloom
#3Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 5:48:00 AM(edited)
gkathellar posted...
It's kind of pathetic when people bring these cheap tactics to the ring, and then get mad at their not working. Like, okay, you're losing badly? You're up against a stall team? Rage quit or whatever. But don't come in with a stupid gimmick and then get mad when it fails on account of being stupid.

This. I knew his goal from the get go. I was gonna wait fr him to Endeavor me. Then hit him with a dual attack from both guys. Not even give him a chance to heal.

But the moment he acquired Mummy from Slaking, he quit.

Dude also only used Ubers. Before the battle started his team was composed of Liepard, lvl 1 Aron, Mewtwo, Lugia, Kyogre and Darkrai.

I was kinda hoping to fight him, as I have only lost one match on Battlespot to Legends. And I enjoy fighting Legends.
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#4Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 5:50:14 AM
Does anybody know why **** like this seems to be much more common among the Japanese players? I thought that they were supposed to be honorable.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#5galpal1987Posted 2/2/2014 5:53:54 AM
Jigglybuff posted...
gkathellar posted...

This. I knew his goal from the get go. I was gonna wait fr him to Endeavor me. Then hit him with a dual attack from both guys. Not even give him a chance to heal.

Dude also only used Ubers. Before the battle started his team was composed of Liepard, lvl 1 Aron, Mewtwo, Lugia, Kyogre and Darkrai.

I was kinda hoping to fight him, as I have only lost one match on Battlespot to Legends. And I enjoy fighting Legends.

Is this rating battle or free battle?

I also destroyed a team before a level 1 Aron and a meowstic m , ditto and some other pokemon in double match with my rain team.
---
PSN: MaddyMadeline
3DS: FC 2466 2815 8721 IGN: Madeline
#6Godly_GoofPosted 2/2/2014 5:55:11 AM
Ace81892 posted...
Does anybody know why **** like this seems to be much more common among the Japanese players? I thought that they were supposed to be honorable.

Because they use viable strategies to win matches instead of complaining how "unfair" everything is?
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#7gkathellarPosted 2/2/2014 5:55:20 AM
Ace81892 posted...

*facepalm*

There are so many historical problems with this statement that I can't even ... augh. Look, honor as the highest value is associated with feudalism in almost every culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
---
Parents, talk to your children about GameFAQs before it's too late.
3DS FC: 1435-4122-7835 / Pokemon Y IGN: Alexandra / FS: Throh, Machoke, Breloom
#8Ace81892Posted 2/2/2014 5:59:34 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
Ace81892 posted...

Because they use viable strategies to win matches instead of complaining how "unfair" everything is?

Level 1 Aron = Viable strategy? Lol okay.

gkathellar posted...
Ace81892 posted...

*facepalm*

There are so many historical problems with this statement that I can't even ... augh. Look, honor as the highest value is associated with feudalism in almost every culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

My depiction of Japanese culture is what I have been presented with by the media. Samurais and lords and all that jazz. I'm not a history major. So, sue me.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
"There are other ways to boost one's ego than bashing" "None of which are even half as fun." -ChapFromKrugis
#9Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 6:07:32 AM
galpal1987 posted...
Jigglybuff posted...
gkathellar posted...

Is this rating battle or free battle?

I also destroyed a team before a level 1 Aron and a meowstic m , ditto and some other pokemon in double match with my rain team.

Rating, Doubles, Believe it or not.
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#10Godly_GoofPosted 2/2/2014 6:49:15 AM
Ace81892 posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
Ace81892 posted...

Level 1 Aron = Viable strategy? Lol okay.

Does it work? Yes.

There is your answer.

Fail troll is failing.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.